India is forging ahead
- Author Anna Catrakis
- Published September 23, 2018
- Word count 1,032
While Western trade institutions are withering amid the global crisis, entrepreneurs in developing countries are breaking out ahead, using new ideas and technologies. But will they be able to take advantage of their power in the global arena?
One of the main problems associated with poverty in developing countries is the reluctance to make the necessary and important changes. Even earlier, they said that if the reformers come to power in the third line countries, and start building market relations and a law-based state, this will surely lead to prosperity. However, in the last few decades, few countries have been lucky enough to take the right path and get closer to the level of development of the guiding countries.
It has become more and more obvious, that the centuries-old mentality and social institutions can both contribute to and hinder the development and realization of the opportunities inherent in market relations and political democracy. Let's look at the specifics of the mentality and social structures of Indian civilization and follow their influence on the development and establishment of society.
The ideological basis of Indian civilization is Judaism. Since Judaism is a closed religion, they can not just become what they are, the Hindu can only be born. At the moment, of the population of more than one billion people, 80% are Hindus. According to this, it becomes clear that no Western innovations could fall into the hands of people lived on the territory of India. The Hindu worldview is based on the doctrine of dharma. The word "drachma" can be translated as a socio-cosmic order.
According to the doctrine of the drachma, a person must be engage in what he should, and not in what he wants. Caste acts as a "distribution hat". In short, the doctrine of the drachma is an idea that binds man to a particular kind of activity. This idea, as we can see, is contradicts the progress.
Perhaps this provision that everyone should follow the drachma's orders made the Hindus an easy victim for foreign invaders. The kings and princes constantly fought among themselves not with the purpose of solving geopolitical and economic problems, but in order to fulfill their duty and become famous. Infinite internecine wars led inexorably to the fall in defensive capability. It's no wonder that India has been under the rule of foreigners for centuries.
Set of doctrines and institutions, such as a weak level of democracy and the caste institute, should be considered as an obstacle to social progress, since the Hindu first of all realizes himself not as an autonomous unique personality, but as a member of the caste. Caste makes Indian society split.
Currently, when the global information space is being formed, there are many opportunities to get rid of former ideas and institutions that impede progress. Today everyone in the world is well informed about each other. Everyone knows who is ahead and who is behind, who is rich and who is poor. If not for everyone, then for most people the benefit of scientific knowledge is crystal obvious. Comprehension of this simple truth, will help to get rid of irrationalism and neophobia. The population of India see how in a relatively short period of time some of the peoples have made significant progress in social and economic development. This observation can help to throw away the idea that a human can not change the world for the better.
The Hindus took the path of forming an individualistic vision of the world. The introduction of Blockchain technology is only the first breakthrough to release outdated principles and ideas. If we take a deep look into the function of crypyocurrency and it role in modern Export/Import business, we will understand why India has chosen new inventions to track any transactions. Modern technology is just a miracle. Different useful things come from nowhere and help us in life.
Today, everything has changed. It's hard to imagine a person without a mobile phone, laptop, credit card, or banking account. These things have made our daily life very convenient.
Cryptocurrency is another technology that can conduct our world on the right path to improvement. This concept appeared several years ago. However, the technology was very useful and in demand in a variety of areas. Starting from everyday payments and ending with the protection of national interests.
Finance Minister of India has approved Blockchain as an important tool for launching in digital economy. The only minus of this innovation can be methods of control the financial undertakings. Because of the fear of losing more money using digital money, the Indian state was on the verge of striking out this option as one of the components of the business.
The main thing for the country is not about lifting up the currency, but the economy. In India, the financial system is at a low level of development, the country has a lot of microcredits simply because small enterprises, without necessary networking, can not develop normally. This also reflects the state interest in this issue. If statesmen take into account the latest improvements in technology and innovation industry, for India this will become a powerful impetus for the overall development of the economy.
The ability to track locations, as well as the speed of goods moving, from the place of departure to that destination, would greatly facilitate that kind of market relations represented in a list of countries like India, Brazil and China.
In the matter of health care, there would also be new ways of solving problems with the filling of questionnaires and warehouses, where a large volume of medical waste paper is stored. Everything would simply be transferred to digital version!
Each patient would have his account in real time, which would enable him to view his data himself, and the supervising doctor could easily get all the files he needed. Work would be much easier and smoother than to keep staying in long queues.
The reluctance to change, has made India a hostage to its own convictions, but the features of the Blochkchain system presented above under consideration made it clear, that economic crises can be overcome by more acceptable and in likable tools.
My name is Anna Catrakis and I want to become a writer!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Trust Fund Babies and Economic Freedom in America
- Abolishing Wage Slavery in the Land of the Free
- The Economic Democracy Act: Frequently Asked Questions
- Hedonistic Calculous – Mental Mayhem Wrath
- Wanted: One Billionaire Who Will Actively Support A Government of the People, by the People, and for the People!
- The Earliest True Meaning Of Sending Valentine Roses On Valentine's Day
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- An Open Letter to President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris: On Democratizing the American Economy
- Property Ownership: The Cure for Voter Apathy and a Key to Responsible Citizenship
- A Systematic Antidote to Concentrated Wealth/Power and a Myriad of Related Problems
- Economically Empowering Every Single American While Creating No Debt!
- Psychic Terrors – Mirrors of Psychological Errors
- HOW DOES ASTROLOGY HELPS IN BUSINESS
- A Free Market Strategy That Systematically Underwrites Instead of Undermines American Democracy!
- Perspective in the middle of chaos
- Future Earnings: The Key to Understanding The Capital Homesteading Act
- A Systematic Solution to Structural Racism in America!
- A Copywriter's Insider Secrets To Avoid Being Duped By Headlines
- Etiquette of Presenting Khata
- Games Hone the Skills We Need as Adults and Have Changed With The Times
- The Secret History of Toilets
- The true meaning, of religion forcing God to believe in God by threatening to connect American men to dickie bows
- School Shootings, Wake Up America!
- My desire to hug Cristina Raines
- Sports Gathering
- Are Waist Beads Solely for Skinny Women?
- A quick Peek Directly into Rush Limbaugh Celebrity Story
- The Moral Necessity of Veganism
- A Degenerative Evolution