Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Author Kathy Veech
- Published December 29, 2018
- Word count 492
Kimberley coast cruises are a fantastic way to see this amazing area, but when a heatwave hits, it can compromise your enjoyment of your break. Most places have air conditioning, so when the harsh Australian sun is beating down, it may stop you getting out and exploring. Fortunately, we have some tips to help you keep your cool on your Kimberley cruise.
Remember the Basics
The most obvious advice is often overlooked, but the basics of slipping on your shirt, slopping on some sunscreen and slapping on a hat, should be a no brainer. With some of the highest UV concentrations in the world, Australian sunlight can be very harsh. This means that you risk burning and an increased risk of developing skin cancer without adequate basic protection.
Minimise the Caffeine and Alcohol
While you may be out to have a good time, bear in mind that caffeine and alcohol both act as a diuretic and contribute to dehydration. In fact, if you feel hungover, it is a sign that your body is desperate for liquid. If you do want to indulge, make sure you’re drinking plenty of water. Keep a bottle by your bed and drink some before you to sleep. Be sure to drink a couple of glasses of water when you wake to help avoid feeling dizzy and sick.
Eat Little and Often
In hot weather, you may find your appetite diminishes naturally, but remember to eat little and often. Large meals can clog the metabolism and make your body use more heat and energy to digest it. Snacking on smaller snacks or light meals will ease your digestion, and if you choose healthy snacks, they are likely to have a higher water content to also boost hydration.
Try Some Spicy Foods
Luxury Kimberley cruises often provide access to some amazing foods but don’t shy away from those spicier dishes. Spicy food promotes blood flow and circulation, helping your body to cool down at an increased rate. Just go easy on heavier dishes that could make you feel sluggish and bloated.
Go Low Tech
With so many things to see and do on Kimberley cruises, you’re unlikely to be stuck at your computer for prolonged periods. However, all electronics can generate heat and warm up the air around you. So, consider going low tech; leave most of your gadgets at home and enjoy the wonder of your setting. If you can’t live without some devices, try to use them in a well ventilated area or where you may enjoy a breeze. So, if you do want to relax with your e-reader, find a shady spot on deck.
If you’re interested in Kimberley cruises, you should speak to us. We offer a wide variety of trips and cruises throughout the Kimberley, particularly Broome cruises and packages. Whether you’re looking for luxury Kimberley cruises or just fancy an adventure, we would be delighted to help.
We offer a wide variety of trips and cruises throughout the Kimberley, particularly Broome cruises and packages. Whether you’re looking for luxury Kimberley cruises or just fancy an adventure, we would be delighted to help.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia