Making Decisions And Coping With Stage 4 Colon Cancer In India Will Be Your Best Choice
- Author Anan Adisa
- Published January 11, 2019
- Word count 810
What is Colon Cancer Stage4?
Stage 4 colon cancer is the most superior level of the disease and can also be referred to as metastatic colon cancer. Before pronouncing anything else we want to point out that not all level 4 colon cancers are alike. By definition, stage 4 colon cancers are those which have traveled beyond the colon but there are several different regions to which this occurs. For this reason, facts regarding survival may be misleading. Every colon cancer is one of a kind, and each person's body, including other medical conditions and general health, is specific.
Best Treatment Options For Stage 4 Colon Cancer
When you have level IV cancer and your medical doctor recommends surgical operation. Most patients with the stage IV cancer will get chemo and/or centered treatments to control the cancer. Some of the most commonly used regimens include:
FOLFOX: leucovorin, 5-FU, and oxaliplatin (Eloxatin)
FOLFIRI: leucovorin, 5-FU, and irinotecan (Camptosar)
CapeOX: capecitabine (Xeloda) and oxaliplatin
FOLFOXIRI: leucovorin, 5-FU, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan
One of the above combinations plus either a drug that targets VEGF (bevacizumab [Avastin],
ziv-aflibercept [Zaltrap], or ramucirumab [Cyramza]), or a drug that targets EGFR (cetuximab
[Erbitux] or panitumumab [Vectibix])
Capecitabine, with or without a targeted drug
Irinotecan, with or without a targeted drug
Regorafenib (Stivarga) alone
Trifluridine and tipiracil (Lonsurf)
Best Hospitals For Stage4 Colon Cancer in India
India has become pioneer in colon cancer treatment in India. Choosing a good hospital and expert surgeons is very crucial in terms of cancer treatment. A best hospital for stage4 colon cancer in India has a very advanced cancer programme where they use precision oncology to treat stage4 colon cancer in India. Moreover, techniques like chemotherapy and radiation therapy are also done in the most superior way. They also have a devoted tumor board wherein they speak each person case before than deciding on the proper course of treatment. Best hospitals for stage4 colon cancer in India is equipped with the latest state-of-art
technologies and latest diagnostic equipment to offer the best chance to patients.Some of the Best Hospitals For stage4 Colon Cancer Are As Follows
Fortis Hospital Delhi
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Hyderabad
Columbia Asia Hospital Bangalore
Apollo Hospital Kolkata
How Long Can You Live With Stage 4 Colon Cancer?
Colon cancers which have spread to other parts of the body are frequently tougher to deal with and generally tend to have a poorer outlook. Metastatic, or level IV colon cancers, have a five-year relative survival rate of approximately 12%. Still, there are often many remedy alternatives available for people with this stage of cancer. Patients with restricted stage 4 colon cancer will have directed therapy for restrained lung or liver metastasis thru surgery, radio frequency ablation, or stereo tactic radiosurgery or some combination of the 3. For those patients, roughly one third of them may be cured.
Stage 4 Colon Cancer Survival Story in India
A stage four colon cancer affected person shares his journey to becoming cancer-free. Skylar Davis from US credits her health to a comprehensive team approach from best hospitals and surgeons for stage4 colon cancer in India"Cancer? You’re telling me I have
cancer? How could that even happen?" These were the words I uttered through my tears as I woke up from a colonoscopy, my doctor said that I’d already lost half of my red blood cells, in all likelihood related to the ulceration colitis I’d been recognized with thirteen years in advance. I had a total colostomy. After waking up, I learned that the cancer had unfolded to my peritoneal cavity and lymph nodes. Then, I looked online for stage IV colon cancer survival rates and asked my surgeon whether I should put my affairs in order.I decided to go to India at that point for my colon cancer treatment. It would additionally require a medical team and a personalized technique. Best hospitals for stage4 colon cancer in India oncologist were very informed. They drew pictures of the process of cancer and explained why certain chemotherapy would be tried. The bottom line best hospitals for stage4 colon cancer in India won my confidence and trust. Most important, I was told that stage 4 colon cancer can be cured.During my treatment at best hospitals for stage4 colon cancer in India, I began an aggressive chemotherapy regimen known as XELIRI, a combination of capecitabine and irinotecan my quality of life was fair. After the 20-week course of XELIRI, I had two more major stomach surgeries to create an intestinal diversion known as a J-pouch. I survived stage IV colon cancer; because I received a comprehensive treatment plan, I received therapies that helped me stay strong and manage some of the side effects of the chemotherapy. During my illness I received great support from best hospitals for stage4 colon cancer in India and staff."
To Get Free Consultation For stage4 Colon Cancer From Our Best Colon Cancer surgeon you Can Call at : +91 9371770341.Or You Can Send Your Medical Report At :email@example.com://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dialysis definition and realities
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit
- What is the Most Important Thing to do After a Cancer Diagnosis?
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- THE BLADDER CANCER
- Hope in the Horizon in the Fight against coronavirus
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party
- Helping The Others Realize The Advantages Of Guidelines Of Mesothelioma
- Hidden Stress & Illness in Women
- Ketogenic diet for epilepsy – The best treatment option
- Geftinat (Anti Cancer Medicine)
- Making Eggs with Stem Cells: a Big Step for Mankind
- Helpful Tips for Curing Cancer with Exercise
- 4 Important Things Everyone Must Know About Heartburn
- 5 Reasons Why abortion is bad for women’s health
- Did You Know Body Odour Can Indicate A Toxic Colon?
- Cancer, Types, Causes, Effects And Solution
- Diabetes, Types, Causes, Symptoms And Management
- Heart Disease, Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Get Appointment for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Best Hospitals and Top Surgeons
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Why Urgent Care May Be Better Than The ER (In Some Cases)
- What is autism in children: Symptoms and Causes of autism
- Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
- Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018
- Legionnaires’ Disease Prevention: 10 things you need to know
- Reflecting back - positive changes from radiation therapy
- Early action and healthy living helps manage back and knee pain.
- What Are Varicose Veins, How Do They Happen and What Treatment Options Are Available?