Cancer, Types, Causes, Effects And Solution
- Author Chukwuemeka Thompson
- Published March 2, 2019
- Word count 556
Cancer is the growth of uncontrolled and abnormal cells at any point in the body with the ability to spread to other part of the body. These is different with benign tumors, which do not spread to other parts of the body.
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the world. But survival rates are high this day, thanks to improvement in cancer screening and treatments. There are over 200 types of cancer.
Cancer occur in different types, cancer are divided into various types base on it's origin in the human body, the main types are;
Carcinoma is the common type of cancer, this type of cancer begins in the skin or tissue covering the surface of internal organs and glands. It usually form solid tumors. Carcinoma are most common types of cancer. Examples are prostrate, breast, lung and colorectal cancer.
Sarcomas start in the tissues that connect and support the body. It can develop in fat, muscle, nerves, tendons, joints, blood vessels, lymph vessels, cartilage or bone.
Leukemias are cancer of the blood. Leukemia occur when healthy blood cells start changing and growing uncontrollably. Four main type of leukemia are acute lymphocyte leukemia, chronic lymphocyte leukemia, acute myeloid leukemia and chronic myeloid leukemia.
Lymphomas is a type of cancer that starts in the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is the connection of glands and vessels that help in fighting infection. We have two main types of lymphomas: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Cancer can occur in many types that can be learned, there are over 200 of them.
Cancer can spread to various parts of the body through blood streams, lymph node which is the first place it spread to, during metastasis cancer cells grow and may develop into new tumors or cancer.
Cancer can be caused by several factors which may include inherited genetic defects, infections, environmental factors such as air pollution, poor lifestyle choices such as smoking and heavy alcohol drinking can cause damage to DNA and lead to cancer. When a cell fails to repair DNA damage, it undergoes so-called programmed cell death. Cancer occurs when cells grow, divide and spread abnormally instead of self destruction normally.
Risk factors of cancer include Age(65+), Drinking Alcohol heavily, Sun/Radiation exposure, Obesity, Unsafe Sex, Family History, Environment( being exposed to chemicals, smoke or radiation and so on.
Hence, effects of cancer include pain having cancer or during treatments, fatigue having cancer or during treatment, breathing difficulty during treatment, nausea having cancer or during treatment(medication available), diarrhea or constipation, weight loss, chemical changes in your body, brain and nervous system problems, unusual immune system reaction to cancer, cancer that spread, cancer that returns and so on.
Cancer can be prevented by stooping smoking, avoiding excessive sunlight exposure, eating a healthy diet, exercising steadily, maintaining a healthy weight, moderate alcohol drinking, going for cancer screening and asking your doctor for immunization.
Finally, cancer can be solved or treated depending on the type or stage of cancer. In some people diagnosis and treatment can occur at the same time if the cancer is surgically removed. Cancer treatment can be received by one or more of the following components which are surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy or a combination of two or three of these treatments. There are medications that help in suppressing the pains and symptoms of cancer.
Chukwuemeka Thompson is dedicated to helping people stay informed on health, wellness and weight loss. For more information and in-dept unbiased reviews like this one, please visit - - https://healthfulstyle.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dialysis definition and realities
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit
- What is the Most Important Thing to do After a Cancer Diagnosis?
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- THE BLADDER CANCER
- Hope in the Horizon in the Fight against coronavirus
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party
- Helping The Others Realize The Advantages Of Guidelines Of Mesothelioma
- Hidden Stress & Illness in Women
- Ketogenic diet for epilepsy – The best treatment option
- Geftinat (Anti Cancer Medicine)
- Making Eggs with Stem Cells: a Big Step for Mankind
- Helpful Tips for Curing Cancer with Exercise
- 4 Important Things Everyone Must Know About Heartburn
- 5 Reasons Why abortion is bad for women’s health
- Did You Know Body Odour Can Indicate A Toxic Colon?
- Diabetes, Types, Causes, Symptoms And Management
- Heart Disease, Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Get Appointment for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Best Hospitals and Top Surgeons
- Making Decisions And Coping With Stage 4 Colon Cancer In India Will Be Your Best Choice
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Why Urgent Care May Be Better Than The ER (In Some Cases)
- What is autism in children: Symptoms and Causes of autism
- Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
- Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018
- Legionnaires’ Disease Prevention: 10 things you need to know
- Reflecting back - positive changes from radiation therapy
- Early action and healthy living helps manage back and knee pain.
- What Are Varicose Veins, How Do They Happen and What Treatment Options Are Available?