Everest Region Trekking
- Author Puspa Aryal
- Published March 12, 2019
- Word count 804
Everest Region Trekking Nepal is just not the trekking region but the home of the mountains that are rise above than 8,000 m from the sea level and also most searched and popular region for trekking in the Himalayas. This region includes every type of trekking routes. This region most interesting point is to be in the world highest mountain base camp. It includes the famous villages like Tengboche and Namche Bazzar as well the Sagarmatha National Park that situated in the high altitude on earth.
Everest Region Trekking is fulfilled with many kinds of flora and fauna, mountains, dense rhododendron forests, waterfalls, hidden valleys, lakes and rivers, different landscapes and colorfulness of numerous flowers which fully attractive, beautiful and interesting to trek in such type of region. Trekkers visit this region to taste culture, festivals and life styles of ethnic people who are settled down in the high hilly land of the Himalayas. Some interesting trekking routes that Everest region provide to us to know how effectiveness to trek in the Himalayas. Trekking in Nepal has many trekking region but these three regions Everest Region, Annapurna Region and Langtang Region are popular for any type of trekking packages.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking is the one and only trekking package in Everest Region Nepal that shows the way to reach the highest point on the planet and view the world highest mountain peak (Mt. Everest 8,848 m) not in reel but in real by standing at the root of this mountain. Trek to Everest Base Camp to get a different taste of trekking and make memorable frame for the lifetime in the natural way. Every year, many trekkers visit this trekking route just to keep their foot prints in the highest point of land on earth. Leave the world behind and get lost in this Everest Base Camp Trek and see the world sitting in the "roof of the world" which bring full of joy and happiness from inner part of your heart.
Everest Base Camp Trek allows you to visit the villages, conservation areas, lakes and national parks that are situated in highest point on earth and get scenic view of mountains and valleys from the flight. This trekking route interesting point is Tenbongche Monastery which is made around 17th century and oldest monastery in the Himalayas, cultural and traditional, festivals that make your journey more interesting and adventuring.
We have designed Budget EBC Trek and Everest Base Camp Trekking 11 Days for those travelers who are seeking best trekking trip to spend quality holiday in the Himalayas.
Everest Gokyo Ri Trek
Everest Gokyo Ri Trekking is the best alternative route to reach the Everest Base Camp Trek with the amazing and wonderful view of Gokyo Lake. The nearest point to see the view of Everest in 360 degree from Gokyo Ri. It is moderate trek with full view of mountains, valleys covered with snow and ice, pristine forests. The local people of this valley and trekkers often call it "The Valley of Death".
Gokyo Ri Trek takes you the on the top of mountain to the frozen Lake and beautiful valleys of Gokyo and well known as one of the highest altitude settlements that built with stones. While trekking to this route, trekkers find other interesting and attracting places glacial lakes and the biggest glaciers in the Himalayas "Khumbu Glacier".
Everest High Pass Trek
Everest High Passes Trekking is called by other name and can be search like Everest Three High Passes Trek and Three High Passes Trek. This trekking route is famous for pass trekking in the Himalayas which includes three high pass of Everest that are Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass and Kongma La Pass. While doing this high pass trek you can trek to Everest Base Camp for your further holiday vacation.
Everest High Pass Trek might be a perfect holiday trips those trekkers who are seeking an adventure and challenging trek to Everest Region. This trekking trail introduces the life style, culture, festivals and traditions of remote villages of Sherpa, monastery and others views of Everest Region. This a trekking route to see a challenging and adventuring in you while walking on the ice.
Everest Gokyo Lake Trek
Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking can be perfect holiday trip for all travelers like students, bachelors and adventurers who want some refreshment in life. This trek can be done in alternative way where a less travelled choose to trek this trekking package course of Everest Region to get wet fully in nature and beautiful valleys surrounded with big and small glacier lakes.
Everest Gokyo Lake Trek offers beautiful and wonderful valleys, colorful gubas, chaitayas and monastery, eye-catching panoramic view of snow-capped mountains, the largest glacier of the Himalayas- Ngozumpa glacier, mountain lakes and various mountains that lies in Everest Region.
There are no posted comments.
- Fishing Pole Setup Beginners with 3 Easy Steps
- Amazing 8 Tips To Troll For Striped Bass In A Lake
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo