10 basic tips to take care of your dog
- Author Lucyo Wells
- Published July 23, 2019
- Word count 784
We know that ... you would give everything for your pet! And that your dog is a member of your family, so today we want to tell you the advice you need to take care of your dog friend in the best way possible!
Basic tips to take care of your dog Having a dog, is not only providing water and feed! Our pet needs much more than a home, veterinary care and exercise.
Here, we tell you the basics when it comes to taking care of your dog:
Identify your pet:
If you share your life with a pet, there are two types of identification you can have:
Identification badge: put a collar or harness with a nameplate with your name, address and contact number. Even if you are very careful, your dog could escape! With an identification collar anyone could locate you to return it to you. Remember also that the collar should not be too tight, they should enter two fingers and slide easily!
Identification microchip: It's fundamental! Can you put it at home? Do not! The veterinarian will put the microchip. There are many cases of dogs that have been able to return home, thanks to the identification of the microchip.
Follow the local law that governs your pet:
Having your dog's vaccination card up to date is essential. If your dog belongs to a special breed (such as potentially dangerous breeds), you may also need to learn about the necessary licenses to have your dog friend.
Keep your dog neat! Depending on the breed, your dog may need more demanding care, remember! There are canine hairdressers who can take care of it if you need it. Or if you're a handyman, you can try doing your own canine hairdressing session at home.
Take care of the hair of your dog, brushing it often, besides this way your dog's coat will shine more. Do you have doubts about how to take care of hair? Do not hesitate to ask the veterinarian about the specific care of your breed.
Remember to take your dog to the vet:
Do you ever remember when you should take your pet to the vet? Download the app! All notices and care of your pet, in your own hand! Remember that your dog needs periodic reviews! It is the best way to detect possible health problems.
How much earlier! A professional veterinarian is the one who should always diagnose our pet, and offer the best treatment according to what you need.
Do not leave your dog alone for long periods of time!
Dogs also need to feel accompanied. It is never advisable to leave them in the care of empty houses!
Walk your dog, on a leash!:
Even if you have all your vaccinations in order and licenses (if you are a breed that needs special licenses), do not allow your dog to roam alone in the neighborhood!
Remember! You are the person responsible for what may happen to you.
Offer your dog the feed it needs:
If you have questions, it is best to ask your veterinarian about the feed, quantity and frequency that your pet needs, since it can vary depending on the weight, age and breed of your dog. If you do not know how to choose your dog's feed, do not miss our advice!
Do not forget the teeth of your dog friend! And that is, your teeth also need to be brushed! They are basic so you can eat well. Do not know how to take care of your pet's teeth? Discover how to clean your dog's teeth.
Socialize and educate your pet:
Socialize your dog since he is a puppy, it is very important! Where can I socialize my new dog friend? Do not hesitate to go to the nearest park! Remember not to make these mistakes when it comes out. your dog to the park.
With positive reinforcement, you can train and train your pet! Remember, violence is never an option! If you want to change some behavior of your dog, reward him when he does something right!
Exercise your pet!:
Play and take long walks with your pet, so ... you will improve the bond you have with your dog! How long should you play with your dog? How many times should I walk my pet? This will depend on the race, and how active it is.
Be patient with your dog!:
Behavioral problems can be solved! Even speaking of extreme cases, a canine trainer can redirect the more complicated behavior.
If you show aggression at specific moments, for example, if you are going to touch the ears, take your pet to the vet! It could be an ear infection.
Pets are really best friend of a human. Here i provide few tips hoe I take care of my pet.
Resource: https://animky.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.
- 6 Tips on Choosing a Shelter Dog
- Three Aspect That Changes Dog’s Personality
- Dog’s Diet
- Agnes, my Chihuahua
- Jump training a dog
- Dog car seats – yes or no?
- Training Is a Must for Puppies to Reach Their Ultimate Potential
- What to Expect in The First Months of Having a Puppy
- Dedicated to the Companionship of two lovable Pet dogs, Peppi and Bella
- Reasons Why Dogs Become Aggressive
- Things You Need to Consider Before Adopting a Dog
- Reasons why grooming your dog is good for you and the dog
- Best practices for pet-sitting
- Benefits of Owning a Dog
- The Benefits of Training Dogs with E-Collars
- Causes and Effects of Dog Anxiety
- Major Key Considerations to choosing a Dog
- Ways Reduce Dog's Separation Anxiety
- Dog Leashes
- Facts about Yorkshire Terriers
- How To Choose The Right Dog Food To Optimize Your Dog's Health
- How To Fend Off Sexual Mounting By Your Puppy
- Pros and Cons of Dog chewing on animal bones vs. Artificial Bones
- The Pros and Cons of Using E-collar vs. Leash
- What to Look for in a Dog Friendly Apartment
- Top 5 Benefits of the Dog Agility Training
- Teaching Your Dog to Settle
- 15 Basic Tips to Take Care of your Dog