Order Rosh hashanah Gifts
- Author Allan Levey
- Published October 25, 2019
- Word count 515
WHAT IS ROSH HASHANAH?
Rosh Hashanah (ראש השנה) is the Jewish New Year. It falls once a year during the month of Tishrei and occurs ten days before Yom Kippur. Together, Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur are known as the Yamim Nora’im, which means the Days of Awe in Hebrew. In English they are often referred to as the High Holy Days.Rosh HaShanah literally means "Head of the Year" in Hebrew. the month of Tishrei is believed to be the month in which God created the world. Hence, another way to think about Rosh HaShanah is as the birthday of the world.
Rosh HaShanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei. Jewish tradition teaches that during the High Holy Days God decides who will live and who will die during the coming year. As a result, during Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur (and in the days leading up to them) Jews embark upon the serious task of examining their lives and repenting for any wrongs they have committed during the previous year. This process of repentance is called teshuvah. Jews are encouraged to make amends with anyone they have wronged and to make plans for improving during the coming year. In this way, Rosh HaShanah is all about making peace in the community and striving to be a better person.
This day is deeply spiritual because on judgment day, not unlike what happens when a person is waiting to hear a court sentence, we are forced to reflect on ourselves. Did I live up to God’s expectation of me? Is God pleased with me? What are my faults? Because of the intense mood of the moment this day presents the most powerful spiritual opportunity available — the opportunity for us to reflect on how we can elevate ourselves to a higher plane. What does God want from me? He wants me to be on His team. How am I judged? Have I lived my year pursuing self-gratification, or have I grown closer to God in thought and deed? Am I making this world a better place to live in?
Even though the theme of Rosh HaShanah is life and death, it is a holiday filled with hope for the New Year. Jews believe that God is compassionate and just, and that God will accept their prayers for forgiveness.
SPECIALITY OF OUR ROSH HASHANAH GIFTS
Our Rosh Hashanah gift baskets comes in a wide variety of options and budget that can suit any family. Every Product from us is O-U Kosher Certified.
All of our Rosh Hashanah baskets are heart-warming, healthy, nourishing and yet affordable.
Our collection of Rosh Hashanah Gifts includes a variety of gourmet nuts, Chocolates, fruits, and kosher baked goods that are packed by our professionals. And Above All these baskets are sure to provide a great deal of Love & Wishes to your near and dear ones.
Order Rosh Hashanah gifts for your loved ones on this Jewish new year by clicking here.
Do not forget to browse our unique collection of Kosher Gift Baskets, Condolence Gift Baskets, Sympathy Gift Baskets.
Swerseys Chocolate is your premier kosher gifts company, offering a large variety of gift box full of luscious, fine fruit for the recipient who deserves that extra dose of luxury. A fantastic expression of good wishes on Rosh HashanahArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Man's Destiny is to become God
- Don Lemon Believe Homosexuality is not a SIN
- Why Do We Come to Jesus?
- Diwali: More than a Hindu Festival of Lights
- What Is the Ultimate Spiritual Condition Where the Believer Will Experience God’s Abundant Life to the Fullest?
- PART 5 GOD'S ABUNDANT LIFE
- What Is God’s Abundant Life?
- I am a Sinner
- He Accepts Us Because He Knows Us
- What are the responsibilities of a pastor?
- Does God give those in church leadership new revelation?
- What Does It Mean When We Say That the End Justifies the Means?
- Uses and types of Islamic talismans-taweez in the folklore of arabic people
- QUESTIONING LEADERSHIP
- Is corvid 19 vaccine the mark of the beast in revelation 13:16-18
- The Equality of the Fallen
- Reframing Faith through Fantasy
- Mythopoeic Grace
- 3 Top Christian Influencers in India
- Top 3 Christian Podcasts in India
- Open Letter to Israel
- World of Religions: Hinduism
- SALVATION BY RELIANCE ALONE
- Calling Yourself A Christian
- DISASTERS: What Did Jesus Say To Us
- From The Kingdom Of Darkness
- 10 Bible Verses about Love and Trust
- Are You Slow To Manifest The Things You Want
- Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works?
- What Is Salvation ?