3 Important Principles for Notary Translation
- Author Yu Jin
- Published October 13, 2019
- Word count 490
A notary is a kind of officially assured fraud-deterrent document showing that the target certificate or documentation is authentic. Anyone who has a notary shall be publicly trusted in certain aspects. However, it is working only domestically. According to Chinese law, foreign notarizations have to be translated and re-notarized here before proper use.
notary translation into Chinese
Over the past 10 years, we have been working on increasing demands for notary translation and have gathered rich experience in it. When translating a notarial document, we are holding our 3 major principles.
Principle 1: Loyal to Original Text
This principle is simple: A translation must be as faithful as possible to its original, otherwise, the entire job will be totally ruined. Specifically speaking, when translating a notarization, particular attention shall be addressed on identity confirmation, key details of the notarization, and most importantly, the facts are being certified.
notary translation into Chinese - original
Some of the content to be certified can be identifications, and some are company profiles, while some are assets certifications. We have put great efforts on understanding those files of different users, in order to make great choices for words conversion, or detail representation.
As a time-honored service provider, we made large numbers of queries for special terms and built up our database. Here are some example fields of it:
Secretary of State of the State(s) of Virginia
California Corporations Code
Judicial Sergeant Chief
Assistant Authentication Officer
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Some of the above terms are seemingly normal, but their Chinese translation needs to think over.
Principle 2: Double Check Numbers
notary translation into Chinese - numbers
We know it's a cliche or even fussing to talk about the numbers. But the fact is: there is a great chance that translators make mistake on numerical data, which are often fatal to the following procedures as well as to translators' fame.
Generally, those numbers can be found on:
Date (the inconsistent expressions can be misleading, e.g. 4-5-2019)
Address (room or street numbers, postal codes)
Contact (phone numbers or fax numbers)
Identifications (passport numbers, company register numbers)
Statistic or Computed Numbers (revenue, capital, financing amount)
Thanks to our smart transfer system, most of the numbers can be converted automatically. Meanwhile, we have set redundant inspection procedures to make sure every detail about those numbers is true.
Principle 3: Pay Attention to Typesetting
notary translation into Chinese - layout
As for the typesetting or layout of the translation works, it can obviously improve the beauty and thus comprehensive influence. For notarizations, we can easily find scattered stamps, irregular alignments, italic or bold fonts, or mixed figures or tables.
It's not an easy job to reorganize the format according to its original style, but we have gained some experience in it: just follow the font and text-align patterns, and make some compromise on figures, signatures or background colors. This is corresponding to industry standard, too.
article source: 3 Important Principles for Notary Translationhttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- WarriorForum Community- A Concordant Manifesto for Online forum sites
- The Tempests of Our Times
- PlayBox Technology´s charity celebrates anniversary
- Why Ozark Safe Haven
- Political News Accountable For Country Image
- A Failure to Lead
- Major types of surface disinfectants and their action mechanism
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Commonly used Chemicals for Surface Disinfection
- U.S and World News Headlines
- Newsweek USA
- The latest UK and World news
- The Sun News
- Breaking News & Top Stories
- Changes Being Made To ACS in April 2019
- The Boeing B-737 Max 8 Smoke Screen - Flight Safety Should Never Be 'Optional'
- New America Media Announces Closure of Organization
- To Save Combat Veterans From Committing Suicide: A Diathesis Stress Model for the VA
- Poignant Confirmation Questions for a U.S. Supreme Court Nominee, Asked But Not Clearly Answered
- US Terrorist Attacks Fast Facts
- Anonymity or $560 Million
- Social Security Changes You Should Expect in 2018
- Multicoloured UFO Hovers Over Repentigny, Quebec
- Motives for Murder
- Why Drunk Driving is Bad
- Obama Care Opposition and Women's Healthcare
- The Cop Blaster Just Made Police Misconduct Reporting Easy
- I Turned Down $1 Million
- Florida Phosphate Industry Practices Severely Disturb Navigable Waterways?
- Get Ready for Winter Mayhem!