4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
Foods & Drinks → Cooking Tips & Recipes
- Author Paul Moku
- Published November 24, 2020
- Word count 567
We spend a lot of time in the kitchen, from the morning coffee and breakfast, all the way up to feeding our loved ones and having dinner together.
When so much time is spent in the kitchen, I know for me at least, that I start to feel like I’m going a bit crazy, especially when I’m always using all the same tools and cooking the same dishes up.
I personally dove in to find different ways to enjoy the kitchen, coming from an oriental background, food is in my blood and my mother is a great cook that works for her kitchen. So I had to do it, given the amount of time spent there, in order to enjoy it fully.
I’ve listed some ways you can start enjoying your time in the kitchen, and hopefully, it gives you some creative ideas to work on something amazing for your loved ones while you’re there. Check out the list below, and let me know what you think:
- Invest in some Kitchen Wall Shelves
If you’re like me, living in an apartment, your kitchen is probably cluttered with pots and pans all over the place, with it starting to look like you’re playing with legos.
One of the best things you can do to free up space and reduce that anger when you’re looking for something is to get some wall shelves. These shelves can free up space from all your pots and pans that usually take all of the cupboard space!
- Buy some fun items, that the whole family can enjoy
It’s alright to splurge every now and then on fun, family food. This food usually isn’t the best for our diets, but heck it puts a small on everyone’s face.
Getting fun items, such as pancake dispensers or tortilla presses gives everyone the chance to have fun in the kitchen, even if you have kids (Under the supervision of course).
- Own a sharp knife
Trust me, this one does wonders. The relaxation of using a very sharp knife to cut through something though very tough and it works flawlessly is an amazing feeling.
I typically tend to use Japanese knives as they’re usually a lot sharper however they are also more based on products such as fish (For sushi and so on) although they’re a great choice.
- Take time in the presentation
When you have a great meal you’ve just whipped up for the family, sometimes they will be ravaging through it without saying much. This is fine, you’re usually happy with seeing everyone happy and full.
However, if you took time in the presentation, you could take a photo of your meal that you could share with your friends, or create a collection. Later on, you could go through this album and see all the amazing work you’ve done. The people that you’re cooking for, will likely also appreciate the presentation and comment on your work. It’s a great small thing you can do to increase your self-confidence in the kitchen.
These are just some small ideas that you can take on board, to start enjoying the cooking process more, and to start respecting your kitchen more. After a few months, you could be enjoying the process so much and beginning your Michelin star journey. Good luck!
I'm Paul Moku, a food enthusiast and cook from Australia. I run a kitchen products review and recipe website, called Moku's Kitchen. When I'm not cooking up a storm at home in my lovely crocs cooking shoes you'll find me at the gym or watching my favorite cooking shows on TV.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchen Item Review
- How to Use Cardamom: A Guide to Understanding this Aromatic Spice
- How To Stay Safe When Cooking At Home
- What are some recipes that include black pepper or cardamom pods?
- 10 Interesting Ways To Make A New Drink With Rum
- HOW TO USE CANNABIS TO COMBAT CROHN'S DISEASE WITH 7 SIMPLE RECIPES
- 3 Easy Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Make in 30 Minutes
- A Brief History of Food Recipes
- The Blue-Eyed Boy of Barrackpore
- Traditional vs. Modern Kitchens: How to Choose the Right Setup for Your Restaurant
- Top 5 Frozen Food Myths in Singapore
- Mini salt competition
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects