4 Guidelines On How To Make Your Website Stand Out
- Author Bhavesh Patel
- Published January 18, 2021
- Word count 1,038
In a digital world with close to 2 billion websites on the internet, users have a tendency to bounce around from site to site in search of a suitable answer or solution to the problem they have or to find the information that they seek.
Did you know that the average user spends 15 seconds or less on a website? With the attention spans of viewers decreasing at an alarming rate, it is safe to say that with only 15 seconds, it’s a really good idea to know how to make your website stand out.
High bounce rates and the loss of business opportunities are a reality without a strong and unique website, especially with the large number of competitors, standing out can be a grueling task. Here at WelkinMKTG management, we’ve got experience with making our Digital Agency’s website engaging and relevant for users. We suggest that you use these tips and pointers for helping your business website stand out in a saturated market.
How to make your website stand out
At WelkinMKTG we feel that everyone deserves a chance to be successful and should know how to make their website stand out.
Consider the following when creating your company website:
Firstly, you need your website to feature at the top of Google or any other search engines search results page so that users will know where to find you.
Let’s say for example that you have a company that specializes in social media marketing. You would want your company’s website to appear when users search for keywords like “social media marketing agency” or “social media specialists”. In order to achieve this, you would need to include these specific keywords on your web pages.
To lead more people to your website, you could provide users with insightful blogs, articles, how-to-guides and other informative resources. You should include popular ranking keywords within these resources which are specific to your industry.
In reality, nobody ever goes to the second or third page of a search engines results to find the answers that they seek. This is why it makes sense to rank on the first page.
Another important factor to consider is that once users land on your homepage, it needs to be direct, engaging and relevant to their search query. If not, the chance that they’re going to leave are pretty high. And the faster users click off your site, the lower your site ranks in search.
When it comes to the design element of your website, there are various factors that need to be taken into consideration in order to perfectly execute a captivating, unique and memorable overall look and feel of your website.
Firstly, cohesive branding is a major key aspect. Quality brand design forms the foundation of any good website.
Visual branding includes logo design, a color palette, and font selection. It could also include photo curation, mood boards or any other resources that represent the general aesthetic of your brand.
Secondly, imagery that features on your website’s homepage holds a high importance. Images serve a greater purpose than just making your design look good. Photos should be high-quality, professional and match your brands aesthetic.
Images that are used effectively have the ability to gain your business excessive traffic and therefore conversions, whether that may be sales or enquiries. As humans, our bodies and minds have been designed in such a way that we react to certain forms of visual and audio stimulants. Hence, if your website has appealing imagery, this will not only attract the attention of users, but also spark emotions and draw them in. Images can improve the user experience and help users easily understand and digest information.
The third aspect of your website design is compelling copy. Words carry immense power, and as the great Robin Sharma said “Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose yours well.”
This quote says it perfectly, the words you choose can either have the power to connect with your audience on a deeper, more personal level inspiring and enabling them to spend more time on your website or, if not chosen wisely, they can be deemed irrelevant and force the user to be uninterested and leave your website.
Being able to easily navigate through your website has to be one the most crucial aspects of usability.
People nowadays really don’t have the patience or attention to progress through multiple clicks in order to find the information they are looking for. Too many clicks, and users are gone. Good navigation helps the user find their way around your website in a simple, intuitive and structured way.
When creating your website, ensure that your main navigation tab consists of your most important pages, these are usually the pages that you want to direct users to visit. In order to do this, it’s important to highlight these pages.
Navigating a website shouldn’t be a slow process either. Websites that have slow loading pages encourage users to firmly exit your website. As mentioned earlier, users have no patience or the attention span to hang around and wait for new webpages to load. In fact, a recent study discovered that 40% of people would leave a website with a loading speed of longer than 3 seconds.
Lastly, I would like to turn your attention to your domain name. A domain name is basically your digital street address.
If you want your domain to stand out and be unique, there is an array of factors you might want to consider when selecting your website address. Your domain name should be strong, eccentric and closely represent your business name, as this makes it easier for customers to find you.
Domain names are important for 3 very crucial reasons:
Technically your domain name is your first impression – Your URL is the very first thing that your visitors will see. And as the saying goes “First impressions, last” so make it count.
It impacts SEO – Having a relevant keyword in your domain name can help your SEO ranking.
Your domain name defines your brand – If chosen correctly and intuitively, your domain name can form as a branding opportunity and can significantly increase your brand recognition.
A dedicated content creator and writer for the Welkin Group based in Dubai.
Please check out our page at www.welkinmktg.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Before you choose a web hosting for your affiliate website or businesses
- 5 Popular Types of Web Hosting Services Explained
- The Most Effective Way to Create a Website in 2022 | A Beginner's Guide
- How To Choose the Best Web Development Company in Egypt?
- Top 5 Event Marketing Platforms in the World
- 7 Notions Why A Local Website Designer Is Your Greatest Option
- Cheap Web Hosting Company in Bangladesh
- Best Domain And Web Hosting Company In Bangladesh
- Website Tips - How to Choose a Web Design Expert
- Tips For Choosing A Reputable Web Hosting Company
- What are the Digital Marketing Melbourne Strategies for Success?
- 10 Steps to Secure MS SQL Server Cloud Hosting
- Tips for a great web design
- Types of hosting
- Choosing A Web Host Is Simple With These Tips
- Advantages Of Managed Dedicated Server
- The Wisdom of a 30 Day Minimum Viable Product
- How is PlayStation Plus 365 tage kaufen worthy?
- How Is Cloud Application beneficial for us?
- Unisecure Data Centers : Web Hosting Traffic
- Dedicated Server Hosting: Using Affordable Strategies to Keep Your Business Active
- Cheap Domain Names: Building a Futuristic Business Empire
- Minecraft Servers Hosting: Building a Multiplayer Community
- Dedicated Server Hosting: The Positive Sides of Allowing Experts Host Your Server
- Minecraft Server Host: Discarding Misconceptions about Game Servers
- Buy Domain Name: The Importance of Investing in Multiple Names
- Domain Registration Cheap: Things to Avoid before Selecting a Domain Name
- The Significance of Cheap Domain Names to Your Daily Activities
- Cheap Dedicated Server: The Ways of Increasing Capital Investment