How to plan your Honeymoon in Maldives
- Author Asley Silva
- Published February 1, 2021
- Word count 747
The Maldives is an archipelago of over 1000 islands strung along the Indian Ocean. A tropical paradise of powder-soft white sand beaches, stunning coral reefs and resorts boasting water villas over the ocean and dining under the stars. Hence, the place is a hot spot for honeymooners seeking a holiday of utter bliss. In this article, you can read about how to plan your honeymoon in the Maldives as the perfect beginning to your new life with the one you love.
1.Choose The Perfect Season To Plan Your Maldives Honeymoon
Once you both decide that the Maldives is the perfect destination for your honeymoon, decide on which time of the year you want to visit the islands. As a tropical destination, the archipelago is blissfully sunny all year through and you can look forward to walking along the sandy shores under sunny skies no matter which time of year you visit. The islands experience only two seasons; the wet and dry. Monsoonal rains occur between May and October bringing sudden showers and choppy seas. However, it rarely rains all day during the wet season, and those of you looking for a budget honeymoon will find hotel rates are much less during this season. June to July is when the rains are at their highest. And are perfect for scuba divers to observe all the activity taking place below the waves. High season is between November and April promising loads of golden sunshine, blue skies and lots of tourist activities.
2.Choose The Best Maldives Resort For Your Honeymoon
The over 1000 islands which make up the Maldives are uninhabited, with private resorts occupying most of them. Since most resorts are spread across their own private island, some are happy to cater to couples seeking time away from the world and other intrusions. The most romantic beach resort in Maldives has to offer will be one which offers you all the splendours of the tropical destination. Popular options like Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives are chosen by couples for their secluded settings, pretty surroundings and choice of rooms, ranging from water bungalows to villas surrounded by colourful gardens. Many resorts are happy to cater to honeymooners and have a range of special delights on offer, make sure to check all this when booking. You can even decide on an itinerary for your time there. Choose activities you both enjoy and pre-plan them with your Maldives resort as a package deal.
3.Plan To Have Loads Of Fun Together
Your Maldives honeymoon will be one of utter bliss and you will have plenty of time to stay cuddled up on that hammock swaying under a shady palm tree. But do make sure to take back a lifetime of memories too; the Maldives is where you experience the exotic and indulge in magical activities. So, go ahead and check out the allures. You can plan an island-hopping tour exploring the islands of your resorts atoll. Visit the local islands and see how the islanders live. Stop at a deserted one and have a picnic, swim or snorkel in hidden bays and wander through the lush jungles hand in hand. Then there are those enchanting sunset dhoni rides into the folds of the Indian Ocean; dhonis are traditional wooden crafts and you can book a tour aboard one, and even amp up the excitement by making it a sunset champagne cruise where you serenade each other under the setting sun while gliding silently on the blue ocean.
If you both prefer a spot of adventure, book a snorkelling or scuba diving tour. Explore the verdant reefs and discover some of the over 500 species of marine life thriving within the waters surrounding the islands. If you can’t dive, consider earning your PADI diving certificate together, an experience you will cherish throughout your marriage.
4.Plan To Relax And Rejuvenate After The Hectic Process Of Planning Your Wedding
Planning a wedding can be stressful, and choosing a place like the Maldives is the perfect elixir for rejuvenating mind body and soul. You’ve both got plenty of opportunities to do so on your honeymoon since the Maldives is noted for its resort spas where a range of couples’ therapies are the perfect answer for holistic treatments. Book time at your resort spa and even join the stress-relieving yoga sessions, conducted on the soft sandy beaches by qualified yogis, who know just how to get you into that relaxed holiday mode for enjoying the most blissful honeymoon in the tropics!
A digital Marketing associate with a degree in marketingArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Here's What You Need to Note Before You Plan to Visit Savannah
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- Social Distancing Activities in Killington
- trekking in nepal
- Moshe Montifiori Street Jerusalem
- Jerusalem my precious
- Botanical Gardens in the United States - NM & CA
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens