How to plan your Honeymoon in Maldives
- Author Asley Silva
- Published February 1, 2021
- Word count 747
The Maldives is an archipelago of over 1000 islands strung along the Indian Ocean. A tropical paradise of powder-soft white sand beaches, stunning coral reefs and resorts boasting water villas over the ocean and dining under the stars. Hence, the place is a hot spot for honeymooners seeking a holiday of utter bliss. In this article, you can read about how to plan your honeymoon in the Maldives as the perfect beginning to your new life with the one you love.
1.Choose The Perfect Season To Plan Your Maldives Honeymoon
Once you both decide that the Maldives is the perfect destination for your honeymoon, decide on which time of the year you want to visit the islands. As a tropical destination, the archipelago is blissfully sunny all year through and you can look forward to walking along the sandy shores under sunny skies no matter which time of year you visit. The islands experience only two seasons; the wet and dry. Monsoonal rains occur between May and October bringing sudden showers and choppy seas. However, it rarely rains all day during the wet season, and those of you looking for a budget honeymoon will find hotel rates are much less during this season. June to July is when the rains are at their highest. And are perfect for scuba divers to observe all the activity taking place below the waves. High season is between November and April promising loads of golden sunshine, blue skies and lots of tourist activities.
2.Choose The Best Maldives Resort For Your Honeymoon
The over 1000 islands which make up the Maldives are uninhabited, with private resorts occupying most of them. Since most resorts are spread across their own private island, some are happy to cater to couples seeking time away from the world and other intrusions. The most romantic beach resort in Maldives has to offer will be one which offers you all the splendours of the tropical destination. Popular options like Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives are chosen by couples for their secluded settings, pretty surroundings and choice of rooms, ranging from water bungalows to villas surrounded by colourful gardens. Many resorts are happy to cater to honeymooners and have a range of special delights on offer, make sure to check all this when booking. You can even decide on an itinerary for your time there. Choose activities you both enjoy and pre-plan them with your Maldives resort as a package deal.
3.Plan To Have Loads Of Fun Together
Your Maldives honeymoon will be one of utter bliss and you will have plenty of time to stay cuddled up on that hammock swaying under a shady palm tree. But do make sure to take back a lifetime of memories too; the Maldives is where you experience the exotic and indulge in magical activities. So, go ahead and check out the allures. You can plan an island-hopping tour exploring the islands of your resorts atoll. Visit the local islands and see how the islanders live. Stop at a deserted one and have a picnic, swim or snorkel in hidden bays and wander through the lush jungles hand in hand. Then there are those enchanting sunset dhoni rides into the folds of the Indian Ocean; dhonis are traditional wooden crafts and you can book a tour aboard one, and even amp up the excitement by making it a sunset champagne cruise where you serenade each other under the setting sun while gliding silently on the blue ocean.
If you both prefer a spot of adventure, book a snorkelling or scuba diving tour. Explore the verdant reefs and discover some of the over 500 species of marine life thriving within the waters surrounding the islands. If you can’t dive, consider earning your PADI diving certificate together, an experience you will cherish throughout your marriage.
4.Plan To Relax And Rejuvenate After The Hectic Process Of Planning Your Wedding
Planning a wedding can be stressful, and choosing a place like the Maldives is the perfect elixir for rejuvenating mind body and soul. You’ve both got plenty of opportunities to do so on your honeymoon since the Maldives is noted for its resort spas where a range of couples’ therapies are the perfect answer for holistic treatments. Book time at your resort spa and even join the stress-relieving yoga sessions, conducted on the soft sandy beaches by qualified yogis, who know just how to get you into that relaxed holiday mode for enjoying the most blissful honeymoon in the tropics!
A digital Marketing associate with a degree in marketingArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 10 Must-See Destinations in Cape Town
- FISHING NEAR GAINESVILLE FL
- The History of the Old City of Semarang and the Future of Urban Planning
- 5 Breathtaking Places to Visit in South Korea
- 18 Most Popular Graffiti Alleys & Street Art Projects In The United States
- Hot Dog, Jumping Frog: Things to See and Do in Albuquerque
- What are the More Obscure Places to Visit in Sydney?
- What are the Best Places to Eat in Vienna?
- Some of the More Obscure Places to Visit in Los Angeles as a Tourist
- Miami Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal Private Ceremony
- Knowsley A Hidden Gem of Culture, Sports, and Community Spirit
- Amazing Sites of Croatia
- COMPLETE GUIDE OF THE TOP 100 OF THE WORLD’S 50 BEST BARS IN SINGAPORE
- Have you been to Healesville Sanctuary?
- European Holidays For Culture Vultures: A Guide To Summer 2022
- The Overland Train
- The History of Croydon, Victoria in Australia
- What countires make up the Caribbean?
- Have you been to Glasgow in Scotland?
- Which city is considered the sporting capital of the world?
- Have you been to Adelaide in Australia?
- Have you been to San Francisco?
- The Beauty of Niagara Falls
- Have you been to Kananaskis in the Canadian Rockies?
- Have you been to Sydney in Australia?
- What is Christchurch in New Zealand most known for?
- Have you heard of Box Hill in Victoria, Australia?
- The 9 Best Beaches in Chicago
- Some Easy Banff Hikes for everybody In the Family
- Best hotels in St. Petersburg, FL