Work With Only the Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- Author Anthony T. Craft
- Published July 20, 2021
- Word count 412
Physical activity is the start of the best diet plan for weight loss Physical activity includes any movement that gets your body working, such as walking, biking, chair exercises, swimming, and so much more. There are three main types of activity: lifestyle activity, work activity, and programmed activity. To keep up motivation, find a combination of these activities that interest you.
There are many benefits of physical activity. For example, physical activity makes the heart stronger, improves HDL (the good) cholesterol, increases muscle mass (which makes you stronger), and boosts your metabolism. Being active will help you feel, sleep and look better. Physical activity also protects the brain from some of the effects of aging.
The Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans state that you can protect your health by being physically active for just 150 minutes (2 and a half hours) per week at a moderate intensity. For weight loss, you should be active up to 300 minutes per week at a moderate intensity and do strength activities at least 2 days per week. Remember, this is a part of the best diet plan for weight loss.
Life can be busy; do you make time for physical activity?
If your answer was Yes, then good for you! Not making time for physical activity is a common problem, but where there is a will, there is a way.
How many times a week are you physically active for 10 minutes or more?
__ 0-2 times per week
__ 3-4 times per week
__ 5 or more times per week
Good work! There are many health benefits of regular physical activity. Slowly increase up to 30 to 60 minutes of moderate-intensity activity every day. If you are not physically active for 10 minutes or more, then get busy!
Do you use a paper log, wearable fitness tracker, or smartphone app to track your physical activity?
Daily food and physical activity diary let you check how much physical activity you have had each day. Keeping track is the most important thing you can do to stay motivated and monitor your physical activity.
How often do you use a food and activity diary, tracker, or app?
__ 3-4 times per week
__ 1-2 times per week
It is not too late to start tracking your activity. Start recording your activity in a written diary or an app to enhance your personal accountability.
Always achieve the best diet plan for weight loss, you are on your way!
FOR MORE INFORMATION: LOG ON TO: bonebrothdieting.com
Retired United States Army serving 28 years.
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years.
Ph.D. in General Psychology.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Become a Successful Personal Trainer
- The Nature of Nicotine Patches
- The extra advantages of jump rope
- Some Common Healthy Activities to Slow Aging
- The Benefits of Indoor Golf
- Cycling: the Most Convenient Form of Exercise
- Meditation - What Gardens Teach Us About Spirituality?
- Lumbar Hemilaminectomy - Types, Goals & Success Rate of Spine Surgery
- Contentment: The Path to True Happiness
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor