World Health Organization Tips on Protecting the Coronavirus
- Author Nadim Mia
- Published July 22, 2021
- Word count 540
Thousands of people are dying worldwide from the deadly coronavirus spread from China. Now the coronavirus has spread to almost all the countries of the world.
Coronavirus is a genetic disease whose symptoms include flu, cough, colds, sore throat, fever, headache, sneezing, and fatigue. In severe cases, the symptoms are - pneumonia, respiratory and diarrhea. And the end of all this is death.
Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) has given tips on protecting against coronavirus.
Readers can protect themselves from the deadly virus by following the tips-
- Avoid traveling
Avoid traveling anywhere without an urgent need. And if you have flu-like symptoms (such as cough, fever, colds or sneezing), refrain from traveling as much as you need.
- Avoid populated areas
It is best to avoid populated areas to avoid transmission of this virus. The reason may be that - a person has no symptoms of coronavirus, but he is the germ of the disease. Because the virus does not appear within 5 days. So it is best to avoid crowded places. Because of this prevalence, the virus can infect you.
- Examine the blood when breathing
If you have flu symptoms and difficulty breathing, seek immediate medical attention. Do a corona test as advised by a doctor.
- Keep the distance
Keep distance from people who have flu or cold symptoms. When talking to a person, maintain a distance of 1.5m to 2m.
- Keep your hands clean
Wash hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol handwash for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain personal hygiene
Use disinfectants to clean your house, tables, toilets, computers, laptops, switches and stationery every day.
- Do not touch the eyes
When an infected person sneezes or coughs without a mask, the pathogens come out in the form of sores and spread to things like chairs or tables. When another person touches those things and touches his eyes, nose or mouth with that hand, the germs of the disease enter the body and infect him. Pathogens can survive for about 4 hours on things.
- Take special care of the elders
The immune system of the elderly is weak, which is why the World Health Organization has advised the elderly and family members to take special care. Because the coronavirus elderly people are dying more.
- Cover the mouth and nose
If you have flu-like symptoms and cough or sneezing frequently, always use a tissue and leave it immediately after use. And wash your hands in alcohol-based soap and running water.
- Do not touch the mask
If you are wearing a mask to cover your face and nose, do not touch it empty-handed once it is worn. After using the mask, safely remove it. Wash hands immediately.
- Avoid eating raw foods
Do not eat raw, low-cooked or semi-cooked foods. Eat properly cooked food. Eating meat should be avoided. If you touch raw meat or any part of a dead animal, wash your hands immediately.
- Do not spit wherever you are
In public, do not spit on the road. It can also be infected.
- Do not touch the animals
Do not touch the animals. Avoid going to farms or livestock markets or where livestock is harvested. Also, avoid contact with living animals who are sick. Can't touch, cuddle. You can't even stand by.
To get more information coronavirus tips, visit World Health Organization link-https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Covid-19 Side Effects for Diabetes
- FutureCommPR shines a light on a rare, serious medical condition
- Information On Polyarthritis.
- Mindfulness in Nature: 3 Simple Tips For How Spending Time Outdoors Can Enhance Your Practice
- Managing risk in mental health settings
- Emergency Air Ambulance with Top Medical Services - Bumrungrad Hospital Dhaka Office
- Why Consider Stem Cell Banking for Teeth?
- The Warning Signs of Oral Cancer (and Why It’s Important to Know Them)
- Eating one wild fish same as month of drinking tainted water" in the US
- The Benefits of Staying in Your Own Home When You Have Dementia or Alzheimer’s
- How Oral Health Can Affect Eye Health
- 10 deadliest cancers
- How To Protect yourself from Electromagnetic field Radiation(EMFs) With A Negative Ions Shield?
- Influenza Season Is Here And For this reason You Ought to View It In a serious way
- 10 Unsafe Symptoms of Cell Phones Usage on Teens
- What is Charcot's Foot that Occurs in Diabetes?
- How Oral Health Problems Can Affect Your Lungs
- Free Online Therapy Consultation Offered To Texas Residents
- The Pain of Letting Go: Addiction and Recovery
- With Great Talent Comes Great Demons: CEO's and Mental Health
- Jim’s Story: How Evidence-Based Practices Can Stop the Domino Effect and Reduce ICU Complications
- Alternatives to Traditional Dental Implants
- Why KIlling Youth Aka Future
- What Kind of Conditions Can Your Dentist Find by Looking at Your Mouth?
- Could You Be At Risk for Oral Cancer?
- How to find a quality CBD product In 2022 ?
- Diabetes Freedom Reviews - How I Learnt to Control My Diabetes Free Diet
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- Me and My Menopause