Finding a niche to promote
- Author Robert Stewart
- Published October 15, 2021
- Word count 488
Finding a niche to get involved in is as easy as going along to your local supermarket and looking at the magazine stand. Here you will see what people are interested in and paying money to read.
I did just that and have compiled a list of specialist magazines which caught my eye, they are:
These are all general niches. People who purchase these magazines are interested in a niche of a niche; for example, classic car fanatic may be interested in a particular type of classic car. A gardener may not necessarily be interested in growing veggies but rather a particular type of plant such as herbs, ginseng, daffodils, roses, cactus plants or pot plants.
Many TV programs cater for niches. One just needs to look through the TV guide of your local newspaper or magazine with TV listings to see that cooking and do-it-yourself building projects are currently two niches featured on TV.
Travel and religion are two others which are featured.
The fact that these kinds of niches are made into TV shows is proof enough that there are millions of people worldwide who are interested in such niches when you consider the cost of screening these shows.
Another way to find possible niches to promote is to obtain a list of clubs and organisations from your local council or public library. This will give you a sense of what others are interested in. Your local library notice board may give you some ideas as may the notice board at your local supermarket which usually has ads for local organisations.
People will prioritise spending in order that their passions will be catered for, therefore it is important to cater for a person's wants rather than their needs.
Take a stroll down the main street of your local street and you will see this is the case. You will find shops which cater for niche markets.
Then there are the classifieds in many of the magazines which cater for niches. It all gives you a clue as to what niches others are making money from.
If sellers are spending money on advertising every week then it just goes to show that the advertising is working and there is a demand for what they are selling.
Once you have chosen a niche it is then time to plan a strategy on how to make money from it.
It is by no means necessary to just focus on the internet in order to make money from certain niches. Having an offline presence can be useful in bringing money in while developing your online business.
Gardening is a great offline niche. In my home town of Greymouth with a population of 11,000 there are several stores where one is able to purchase plants. It shows that there is a lot of money being spent in this niche.
You are welcome to post this on your blog/site or use it as content for your ebook. Feel free to share this article with others. Robert Stewart has a blog www.robertastewart.com with other articles which may be of interest to you.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The effect of Financial Accounting on Managerial Decision-Making in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME's)
- Unlocking Success: 5 Underused Methods in Affiliate Marketing
- Remove the Scaffold!
- Six Sigma Black Belt—What is it?
- Influence without Authority
- Discover the secret digital products that everyone is obsessed with!
- Unveiling the Power of Affiliate Buzz X: Your Path to Affiliate Marketing Success
- Unlocking the Lucrative World of Digital Marketing: A Forbes-Predicted Business Opportunity in 2023
- Medicare Pharmacy in Desert Hot Springs: Enhancing Healthcare Access for Seniors
- Facetite in Houston: Achieving a More Youthful Appearance
- Is Live Good Legit?
- Enhancing Security with Surveillance Systems in San Jose
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting Affiliate Marketing: Make Money While You Sleep
- Work from Home: The Ultimate Guide to Remote Jobs and Online Paying Jobs
- The Thriving World of Freelancing: Unleashing Your Potential
- Is Something Not Right, Or Is It Wrong? A Question I Need Answered.
- Doctor's Survival Home Remedies
- GetResponse Review-An In-Depth Look at Email Marketing's All-in-One Solution
- How many teaspoons are in 30 ml? Mini Guide
- Safeguard Your Digital World, Unleash Peace of Mind
- Unlock Your Online Earnings Potential Today!
- Why Your Company Needs Employee Resource Groups
- Boost Your Earnings with the LiveGood Affiliate Program: A Comprehensive Guide
- Unlock Unlimited Earning Potential with Fiverr Affiliate Program: The Ultimate Guide to 2023
- Affiliate Marketing vs. Dropshipping: A Comprehensive Comparison
- Best paint for exterior metal door
- The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Ways to Make Money
- How to lose weight
- Social Media Marketing For Gainers