Finding a niche to promote
- Author Robert Stewart
- Published October 15, 2021
- Word count 488
Finding a niche to get involved in is as easy as going along to your local supermarket and looking at the magazine stand. Here you will see what people are interested in and paying money to read.
I did just that and have compiled a list of specialist magazines which caught my eye, they are:
These are all general niches. People who purchase these magazines are interested in a niche of a niche; for example, classic car fanatic may be interested in a particular type of classic car. A gardener may not necessarily be interested in growing veggies but rather a particular type of plant such as herbs, ginseng, daffodils, roses, cactus plants or pot plants.
Many TV programs cater for niches. One just needs to look through the TV guide of your local newspaper or magazine with TV listings to see that cooking and do-it-yourself building projects are currently two niches featured on TV.
Travel and religion are two others which are featured.
The fact that these kinds of niches are made into TV shows is proof enough that there are millions of people worldwide who are interested in such niches when you consider the cost of screening these shows.
Another way to find possible niches to promote is to obtain a list of clubs and organisations from your local council or public library. This will give you a sense of what others are interested in. Your local library notice board may give you some ideas as may the notice board at your local supermarket which usually has ads for local organisations.
People will prioritise spending in order that their passions will be catered for, therefore it is important to cater for a person's wants rather than their needs.
Take a stroll down the main street of your local street and you will see this is the case. You will find shops which cater for niche markets.
Then there are the classifieds in many of the magazines which cater for niches. It all gives you a clue as to what niches others are making money from.
If sellers are spending money on advertising every week then it just goes to show that the advertising is working and there is a demand for what they are selling.
Once you have chosen a niche it is then time to plan a strategy on how to make money from it.
It is by no means necessary to just focus on the internet in order to make money from certain niches. Having an offline presence can be useful in bringing money in while developing your online business.
Gardening is a great offline niche. In my home town of Greymouth with a population of 11,000 there are several stores where one is able to purchase plants. It shows that there is a lot of money being spent in this niche.
You are welcome to post this on your blog/site or use it as content for your ebook. Feel free to share this article with others. Robert Stewart has a blog www.robertastewart.com with other articles which may be of interest to you.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Marketing?
- How to Make Money from the Internet: A Beginner's Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- 5 Things Every Internet Marketing Millionaire Does
- How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing?
- How To Get A Steady Flow Of Affiliate Marketing Cheque
- Publishers Views on Affiliate Tracking Effectiveness
- Understanding Affiliate Business Model
- The 3 Most Neglected Factors in Affiliate Marketing Success
- Some Advice about Affiliate Marketing
- What is freedom to you?
- Work From Home – Can Anyone Really Make Money Online From Home?
- Automated Email Marketing Logic
- Affiliate Marketing – How To Get Started In 6 Easy Steps
- Difference Between Frozen Fruit and Fresh Fruit
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- How to start affiliate marketing - complete guide for beginners
- Nothing But the Best Aerial Drones for You
- Drones with Cameras for Adults
- Finding Help with Which Drones to Buy
- Drones are making it's way to the Future!
- 6 Smart Selling Strategies To Market Big Ticket Products
- 9 Compelling Reasons for Home Based Affiliate Marketing
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly Sneakers And Running Shoes
- Affiliate Marketing
- How to be Successful ClickBank Affiliate or Seller in Less Than 3
- How to Promote Top ClickBank Offers to Generate a Passive Monthly Income
- Why You Should Promote Recurring Affiliate Programs
- Hull business partners with charity that empowers widows and orphans in Sierra Leone
- Three-Layer Content Marketing Strategy For Clickbank Promotions