The Private Spies embedded among the January 6th Protesters!
- Author Thomas Smith
- Published August 12, 2022
- Word count 330
While there has been growing speculation that federal agents and Capitol Police were very much involved in instigating acts of violence during the Jan. 6, 2021 protests and recording responses for the purposes of entrapment, evidence now proves that “plainclothes” members of a special Electronic Surveillance Unit (ESU) of Homeland Security, had been embedded among the protesters for the purposes of conducting video surveillance.
Evidence also seems to now point to the facts that several private intelligence agencies had been hired to assist the police for the purpose of entrapment. It is speculated that these private intelligence agencies that had been hired by possible members of the Democrat Party and/or George Soros and his group to also act as agent provocateurs. In fact, it has been reported by members of the DC Police off the record that several members of a company called Vanguard Intelligence & Security Group, out of Wisconsin and Brillstein-Cobra, LC out of Wyoming where in attendance and operating that day, even though there is no official police records. The one thing these companies have in common is that they both operate very private and sophisticated intelligence apparatus that engage in the black arts of intelligence.
There has been speculation that Federal agents, Police and others were involved in instigating acts of violence during the protests for the purposes of entrapment. As Red State reported in October 2021, “multiple surveillance videos show masked men opening up the doors to the Capitol Building to allow protesters to enter. In fact, one video shows them entering while Capitol Police officers simply stand around. Yet, we have no idea who those men are.
On Jan. 13, 2021, J. Michael Waller, senior analyst for Strategy at the Center for Security Policy, published a first-hand account of his observations.
According to Waller, a “covert cadre” of people were scattered throughout the crowd to encourage people toward the Capitol, including “fake Trump protesters” he suspected were Antifa but could they have been private spies?” We may never know.
I have been writing for over a year and have recently gotten in to political reporting. I have a BA from St. Johns University in Psychology. I am a firm believer that regardless of your political belief that as an American we must question everything as a lie that is told often may become truth in the minds of the uneducated.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- From Importer To Exporter: The Shifting Geopolitics Of U.S. Energy Policy
- The Dark Side of Globalization: Inequality, Conflict, and the Struggle for Resources
- Escalation in the Israel-Palestine Conflict: Unpacking the Recent Hamas Attack
- What Frosts My Nuts: The End Time Has Come
- What Frosts My Nuts: Nixon had Big Balls but not P.B.J.
- The 2024 presidential election is already over.
- The Clown King of East Africa
- The Concerning Power Play of New York's Attorney General: A Threat to Its Politician and New Yorkers
- Who has the Right to Control another Adult's Life Without their Consent?
- Can the Charter of Democracy Save Pakistan’s Imperiled Democracy?
- Is Iran in a revolutionary situation?
- Why We Must Be Masters of Our Counter Culture
- It is more Important than Ever that we Guard against Selfish and Criminal Charismatic Leaders.
- THE SUPERPOWER
- What Actions can we Take to Prevent our Country from Becoming an Autocracy?
- Pop Off Pms
- Comparison of Constitutional Review between France and United States
- How can America Fulfill its Promise and Become a more Compassionate and Democratic Country?
- A Very Reasonable Speech for Governors of Florida
- What’s the purpose of business? It’s important to ask.
- Be a Human Rights Advocate
- Putin's chef Prigozhin starting a war in Kremlin?
- Vacuum-Up - the reality. Trickel Dow the lie
- Dangerous New Epidemics in our Country and in the World--Hate and Anger
- Silicon Valley & Biden’s Handlers VS Elon Musk & Freedom of Speech
- A Pall Settles Over America
- Nkrumah Effect And It Implications On Ghana's Economy
- An Exciting Year
- How Can We Tell The Difference
- Does The UK’s Brexit Plan Breach International Law?