The Private Spies embedded among the January 6th Protesters!
- Author Thomas Smith
- Published August 12, 2022
- Word count 330
While there has been growing speculation that federal agents and Capitol Police were very much involved in instigating acts of violence during the Jan. 6, 2021 protests and recording responses for the purposes of entrapment, evidence now proves that “plainclothes” members of a special Electronic Surveillance Unit (ESU) of Homeland Security, had been embedded among the protesters for the purposes of conducting video surveillance.
Evidence also seems to now point to the facts that several private intelligence agencies had been hired to assist the police for the purpose of entrapment. It is speculated that these private intelligence agencies that had been hired by possible members of the Democrat Party and/or George Soros and his group to also act as agent provocateurs. In fact, it has been reported by members of the DC Police off the record that several members of a company called Vanguard Intelligence & Security Group, out of Wisconsin and Brillstein-Cobra, LC out of Wyoming where in attendance and operating that day, even though there is no official police records. The one thing these companies have in common is that they both operate very private and sophisticated intelligence apparatus that engage in the black arts of intelligence.
There has been speculation that Federal agents, Police and others were involved in instigating acts of violence during the protests for the purposes of entrapment. As Red State reported in October 2021, “multiple surveillance videos show masked men opening up the doors to the Capitol Building to allow protesters to enter. In fact, one video shows them entering while Capitol Police officers simply stand around. Yet, we have no idea who those men are.
On Jan. 13, 2021, J. Michael Waller, senior analyst for Strategy at the Center for Security Policy, published a first-hand account of his observations.
According to Waller, a “covert cadre” of people were scattered throughout the crowd to encourage people toward the Capitol, including “fake Trump protesters” he suspected were Antifa but could they have been private spies?” We may never know.
I have been writing for over a year and have recently gotten in to political reporting. I have a BA from St. Johns University in Psychology. I am a firm believer that regardless of your political belief that as an American we must question everything as a lie that is told often may become truth in the minds of the uneducated.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What's Troubling The Stock Market? It's Missiles, Not Basis Points
- The World Divides
- The End Of The "New World Order?"
- Pence Was In Charge
- The Taiwan Cock-Up
- Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones
- Three Presidents
- Russian invasion of Ukraine showed all the problems of the democratic countries’ “unity”
- Why Nigerians should vote Peter Gregory Obi for President.
- Not What I Signed Up For
- Compounding Mistakes
- Benefits of a Paper Ballot System for State and National Elections
- Signs of the 70's
- Who is Responsible for the Mass Shootings in America?
- Bigotry Doesn't Belong in Medical Care
- Young People, Women, Independents, Minorities-- You Can Save our Democracy
- Why We Need an Independent President
- A Question for Moderate Republicans
- The 5 Reasons It’s Time for School Choice
- Fake News
- Politics at Trinity High School
- How Zelensky left Mariupol Ukraine open for Russia to come in?
- Explaining Civil Litigation
- There is a problem with Ukraine
- Cyberwar History and Ukraine
- We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us
- Cowardice of Culture for Collusive Consensus - 1
- American Roads
- A Society in Transition