The Benefits of Feeding Healthy Dog Food
- Author Joe West
- Published August 30, 2022
- Word count 414
Healthy Dog Food Ltd cold pressed pellets retains all the natural nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in the ingredients used after processing into pellets.
Healthy Dog Food Ltd cold pressed pellets retains all the natural smells and flavours of the ingredients used, so no need for artificial smells, flavours and colours.
Healthy Dog Food Ltd low temperature cooking does not lead to the denature of proteins, Rendering the essential amino acids as undigestible. Amino acids are essential in the diet for maintaining the immune system, repairing body cells and producing hormones.
Healthy Dog Food Ltd low temperature cooking of the starch in the ingredients will not produce a chemical called Acrylamide, which converts to a compound called glycidamide, which causes mutations and damage to D.N.A, resulting in cancers when too much is eaten over a long period of time.
Healthy Dog Food Ltd low temperature cooking of proteins does not produce a chemical called cyclic-carbo amines, which is carcinogenic. Cyclic-carbo amines and acrylamide are produced when temperatures exceed 100◦C. Hot extruded kibbles are produced in excess of 130°C inside the extruder and up to 220°C inside the dryer to remove the excess water from the injected super heated steam, used to expand kibbles. This baking causes the maillard reaction which browns the kibbles as a result of the starch (sugars) and proteins being exposed to excessive heat. The browning is charring (imagine burnt toast), charred and carcinogenic.
Healthy Dog Food Ltd cold pressed pellets are dry to touch because we have no need to apply sprayed coatings to add back vaporised away, natural vitamins, minerals, smells and flavours. Kibbled dog foods all have a coating of artificial flavourings and smells so the dogs can recognise it as food and that's the residue left on your hands when you handle it.
7.Healthy Dog Food Ltd cold pressed pellets are best fed dry, straight out of the bag, with no need to soak them. If you do soak them in water or gravy you will notice that they do absorb moisture but don't expand, which is kinder on the dogs stomach. Kibbled dog food can more than double in volume by absorbing moisture, which can cause bloating and upset stomachs.
8. Healthy Dog Food Ltd manufacturing process to create cold pressed dog food pellets uses 80% less energy than that required by hot extrusion techniques, meaning a LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- Healthy Dog Food Ltd only uses ingredients grown and produced in the UK. LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT.
There are no posted comments.
- How to buy a pug puppy
- Dogalooza.com: Your Ultimate Guide to Dog-Friendly Adventures in Tampa Bay
- Best Wet Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs in Large Breeds
- Golden Retriever Puppy Diet: Essential Nutrients for Growth
- Donating Dog Toys To Animal Shelters - A Bigger Change Than You Think
- STAINLESS STEEL VS CERAMIC DOG BOWLS: WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOUR DOG?
- How to Raise a Puppy!
- For Namingo
- Is Your Dog’s Mouth Really Cleaner Than Yours?
- Finding the Right Dog for You
- No Pull Dog Harnesses: What Is It & Does It Work?
- How to Teach Your Dog to Use a Collar and a Leash
- Facts About Pug Puppies
- The Reality Of Dog Training | Why It's vital to think about brain training
- Why Dogs Sigh—An Exploration of Canine Behavior
- Yak Cheese Chews For Dogs - The DELICIOUS Way To Keep Your Pup Busy
- The Benefits of Dog Wet Wipes
- The Scoop on Compostable Dog Poo Bags
- Keep Your Pup's Ears Clean and Healthy with the Right Ear Cleaner
- How to choose the best dog poo bags
- Top 10 Dog Breeds Around the World!!!
- Service Dogs Against Anxiety and Depression
- 5 Ways to Care for your Aging Dog
- WHY A DOG IS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR CHILDREN
- Why dogs are humans’ best friends?
- How many diverse types of service dogs and what they do?
- Service Dog, Companion Dog, Therapy Dog, which dog can best support a Child with Autism?
- Choosing a Veterinarian for Your Dog
- Why Dog Owners Should Invest In A Treat Pouch