Home Loans for Doctors and Other Medical Professionals
- Author Ray Ethell
- Published October 29, 2022
- Word count 421
Medico Home Loans are available for Doctors and Other Medical Professionals
Are you a doctor? Do you want to buy a home? Do not worry about high interest rates and costly home loan packages. There are several lenders/credit providers who are willing to offer special deals and savings to you in the form of Medico Home Loans, because, you are considered to:
Have a lower than average delinquency rate; and
Be at a low risk of defaulting on your home loan repayments.
What Special Deals and Savings are available to Doctors and other Medical Professionals?
Certain lenders/credit providers are willing to help doctors and other medical professionals with a number of preferential discounts and benefits. These range from:
Discounted Interest Rates – Doctors and other medical professionals are being offered discounts off the standard variable interest rate home loan, which is more than what is being offered to many other consumers. It can add up to significant savings over the course of a 25 or 30 year home loan;
Higher Loan-to-Value Ratio (LVR) – Many specialist home loan packages for medical professionals come with a higher LVR percentage than a traditional home loan;
Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI) – You are able to borrow up to an LVR of 90 per cent of the property value up to 2 million dollars and not have to pay LMI;
You may not have to pay any set up costs and application fees;
You can have access to easier cash out (home equity release loans); and
You can receive fast, streamlined loan approval even for the typical “hard loan approvals”.
Now that you know about the special deals and savings that are offered to you by lenders/credit providers, do not worry about the cost of home loans. If you are apprehensive of obtaining a loan, you can take help of an expert.
Contact a Medico Home Loan Expert
If you are looking to buy a home and want to finish the loan process quickly, you can contact an expert finance broker. He/she is professionally qualified and licensed in providing specialist home loan assistance to doctors. He/she will help you to negotiate a suitable loan package and will even help you to arrange finance:
If you are looking at establishing a medical practice in your local area; or
If you are looking to relocate to the country and establish a medical practice in a quiet country town.
Finance Me is a trusted finance brokerage firm for doctors. Contact the firm for pre-approved medico home loan for doctors.
There are no posted comments.
- Are Low Doc Commercial Loans available in Australia
- How to Obtain a Rural Agriculture Loan Quickly and Easily
- What is a Caveat Loan?
- Tips for improving your Credit Score before getting a Home Loan
- 3 Things To Look out for With An Equity Release Mortgage
- Manage your Debts by Refinancing your Current Home Loan
- How to Get a Home Loan with Unusual Employment or Income?
- 20 Effective Debt Consolidation Loans Tips with Bad Credit
- Tips for Choosing a Non Conforming Lender
- Why is a Good Credit Rating Important in Australia?
- Most Common Ways That People Fall Into Personal Bankruptcy
- How to Choose a Consumer Credit Counseling Agency?
- Consolidate Your Debts and Take Control of Your Finances
- How to get a Home Loan due to a Bad Credit Report
- Debt Consolidation Home Loans are a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Facts You Should Know About Low Doc Home Loans in Australia
- No Doc Loans from Private Lenders
- Home Loans to Consolidate Debt for People with Bad Credit
- How Can I Get a Mortgage If I Have a Bad Credit History?
- Guidelines to Fix Bad Credit Effectively Through Dispute
- Dealing with Debt – What to know about Debt Consolidation
- Investing In Yourself Before Investing in the Market
- What Options Are Available to Settle Bank and Credit Card Debt Fast?
- Buying property in the USA — Tips for buyers from abroad
- Home Loans for Bad Credit in Australia
- Consolidating Your Debts is a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Can I still get a Home Loan after Bankruptcy in Australia?
- A Guide to Non Conforming Lenders for “Out of the Box” Lending Scenarios
- Non Conforming Home Loans in Australia
- Your Guide for Debt Consolidation Loans in Australia