Home Loans – Bank vs. Non Banks
- Author Ray Ethell
- Published November 7, 2022
- Word count 382
What to consider when applying for a Home Loan – Bank vs. Non Banks
When it comes to buying a house, one of the most critical factors is arranging the financing for the deal. Your home loan can be funded by the banks or alternatively, you can go the Non Bank Lending route. Making the right financing decision is crucial as you will be dealing with the mortgage for a significant portion of your future life.
Following is a take on the two options:
Bank mortgage – Traditionally, property buyers are used to heading to the commercial banks for loans. However, the banks are bound by highly stringent standards and unyielding qualifications. For instance, they can provide financing only when the applicant has a high credit score and can provide adequate down payment. Home buyers who fail to meet the limitations are summarily precluded from obtaining a bank mortgage.
Even if the loan applicant manages to fulfill the requirements, banks normally provide access to a limited number of loan products. The loan approval process is also quite protracted and applicants cannot expect to get the loan processed quickly.
Non Bank Finance – Non Bank mortgage lenders have emerged as a viable alternative to regular financial institutions. They provide more flexible loan programs to meet the needs of a wide array of loan applicants with sticky situations. For instance, they will consider home buyers even if they come with a less than ideal credit history and even provide variable payment plan options to accommodate those who cannot foot the customary 20% down payment.
In fact, non bank loan officers have a more personalized approach – they will recommend the most suitable home loans depending on the applicant’s unique circumstances and also provide valuable assistance in evaluating the various loan options. They will willingly address any issues that might arise during the mortgage application process. The loan officers even work with the underwriters which ensures that the loan applications are processed pretty quickly, making private lenders a swift finance solution.
Therefore, it makes sense to explore all options before rushing to sign onto a home loan. Interview various loan officers in both banks and non bank firms to find out the different loan options available to you along with the related interest rates, fees and other closing costs.
Ray Ethell offers a wealth of experience to his clients, gained from 20 years in the Finance industry, and prides himself on providing reliable customer focused service.
Visit our website: https://www.nonconformingloans.com.au/australia-non-conforming-lenders/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Home Loans for Bad Credit in Australia
- Consolidating Your Debts is a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Can I still get a Home Loan after Bankruptcy in Australia?
- A Guide to Non Conforming Lenders for “Out of the Box” Lending Scenarios
- Non Conforming Home Loans in Australia
- Your Guide for Debt Consolidation Loans in Australia
- Will Australian banks lend money for tax debt?
- Non Bank Lenders in Australia
- Debt – Taking Control of your Financial Situation
- Your Guide to Commercial Property Finance in Australia
- Guidelines to Fix Bad Credit Effectively Through Dispute
- Guidelines for obtaining 95% LVR Mortgage Loans in Australia
- What You need to know about Investment Property Financing in Australia
- Understanding Different Types of Land Titles in Australia
- How Does Off The Plan Property Purchase Work in Australia
- Capital Gains Tax on Property in Australia – Your Quick Guide
- What Housing Options are Available in Australia
- Your Guide to Vacant Land Loans in Australia
- A Guide for First Home Buyers in Australia
- A Guide to Property Valuations
- Your Guide to Being a Property Investor in Australia
- What do Lenders Consider when Assessing Your Home Loan Application?
- When is the right time to Refinance My Home Loan?
- Tips to Buying a New Home Off the Plan in Australia
- Home Loans for Doctors and Other Medical Professionals
- Your Guide to Finding the Right Investment Property
- Alt Doc Home Loans for the Self Employed Australian
- Will Real Estate Prices Drop In 2022 Australia?
- Can you buy a house with bad credit?