Non Bank Lenders in Australia
- Author Ray Ethell
- Published November 7, 2022
- Word count 677
Non Bank Lenders provide Solutions
There are several factors that lenders consider to sign off on a mortgage application. Just because you have a considerable size of the deposit, it does not mean that your lender will approve your mortgage application.
According to a survey conducted by a Non Bank Lender “Non Conforming Loans Pty Ltd” about 30% of homeowners aged between 18 and 30 suffer from having a mortgage application declined from Major Banks compared to 15% of those aged over 30. When it comes to signing off on a mortgage application, Bank Lenders are stringent. Young people are facing more rejections because of smaller deposits and lower-income.
Further, it takes a longer time to build a credit score. So, does that mean you cannot get a mortgage quickly? Well, there are several factors responsible for mortgage rejection.
Here is how you can increase your chances of a Mortgage approval if you have been declined by your Bank.
It is not surprising that lenders will approve your application if they are confident that you can manage to make repayments on time. It is a big loan, and therefore, the lender will estimate your affordability bearing in mind the fact that you will likely face ups and downs in your financial condition down the line.
The lender will look over your income statement to ensure that you will be able to manage all your regular expenses along with mortgage repayments. If they are even slightly sceptical, they will turn down your application without further ado.
Suppose you have got your application cast aside due to affordability factor, reign in your spending by cutting back on unused subscriptions and gym memberships. If it does not improve, you should try to increase your income sources.
Bad credit score
A poor credit score is probably the most prevalent cause of having an application turned down. A mortgage is not a short-term loan that you can apply for very quickly when your credit report is not up to the par. Can you get a mortgage with bad credit is a much popular question that every borrower asks. It is because mortgage borrowers give up hope.
Do not let your poor credit rating dampen your spirit. There are some mortgage lenders offering deals despite a bad credit rating.
Sometimes, bad credit history is the result of identity theft, incorrect contact details, erroneous payment default, and the like. Make sure that you have gone through your credit rating before putting in the application.
Recent job move
Employment stability is another essential factor that every lender takes into account to arrive at a decision. If you do not stick to a particular employer for a long time, you will likely have your mortgage application rejected.
If you have served a long-term service to your employer, the lender will believe in your job security. However, if you have recently moved from your current employer, make sure that it is not very recent at the time of applying for a mortgage, and if you have changed your job, lenders will require you to have worked there for at least six months. People on a probationary period are less likely to get approval for a Bank mortgage.
This is rare but still a cause for rejection. Even if you are a perfect applicant, you will have your application cast aside in case the property valuation suggests that it is not worth the amount you want to pay for it.
If you have got your application rejected because of the valuation, you should contact a Non Bank Lender such as Non Conforming Loans as they have a panel of reputed non bank lenders.
Now that you have got to know the reasons for having your mortgage application turned down. So, next time when you apply for a mortgage, make sure that you have gone through your credit report and you have been working with your employer for at least more than six months.
Summary: This blog discusses some of the causes of rejection of mortgage applications along with suggestions.
Ray Ethell offers a wealth of experience to his clients, gained from 20 years in the Finance industry, and prides himself on providing reliable customer focused service.
Visit our website: https://www.nonconformingloans.com.au/australia-non-conforming-lenders/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Become Debit Free?
- Sellers Concession the Closing Cost Option
- Financing Short Term rentals with DSCR loans
- Why move to Roseville CA
- Simple Interest Mortgage Advantage
- Are Low Doc Commercial Loans available in Australia
- How to Obtain a Rural Agriculture Loan Quickly and Easily
- What is a Caveat Loan?
- Tips for improving your Credit Score before getting a Home Loan
- 3 Things To Look out for With An Equity Release Mortgage
- Manage your Debts by Refinancing your Current Home Loan
- How to Get a Home Loan with Unusual Employment or Income?
- 20 Effective Debt Consolidation Loans Tips with Bad Credit
- Tips for Choosing a Non Conforming Lender
- Why is a Good Credit Rating Important in Australia?
- Most Common Ways That People Fall Into Personal Bankruptcy
- How to Choose a Consumer Credit Counseling Agency?
- Consolidate Your Debts and Take Control of Your Finances
- How to get a Home Loan due to a Bad Credit Report
- Debt Consolidation Home Loans are a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Facts You Should Know About Low Doc Home Loans in Australia
- No Doc Loans from Private Lenders
- Home Loans to Consolidate Debt for People with Bad Credit
- How Can I Get a Mortgage If I Have a Bad Credit History?
- Guidelines to Fix Bad Credit Effectively Through Dispute
- Dealing with Debt – What to know about Debt Consolidation
- Investing In Yourself Before Investing in the Market
- What Options Are Available to Settle Bank and Credit Card Debt Fast?
- Buying property in the USA — Tips for buyers from abroad
- Home Loans for Bad Credit in Australia