Best Opening Lines to Use on Women
- Author Don Diebel
- Published August 8, 2023
- Word count 464
Some of the Best Opening Lines to Use on Women
Tip #1 - Work out a personal "opening line" and try it with endless variations. Some men need the support, the crutch, of a definite "line" in approaching and winning a woman. If you do, give a good deal of thought to this while you're working, reading, traveling. Formulate a number of possibly effective opening lines in your mind and then sit down with a pencil and paper and write them down. Practice them out loud before a mirror until you get just the phraseology which sounds most natural, smooth, spontaneous and attractive.
Practice delivering it in private aloud until you can use it as if it has just occurred to you in response to this particular woman. Go out and practice it, but with the freedom and confidence to vary it imaginatively to fit every new situation and woman.
Here's a few great opening lines to use when you run across a single woman you would like to meet:
Bars and nightclubs - "Do you want to dance?" If she says no, whatever you do, don't just walk away. Follow up with, "If you don't want to dance, do you mind if I join you for some conversation?"
Nightclubs with "live" music - "What do you think of the band?"
Restaurants - "This is my first time here. What's good on the menu?" Another one you could use is, "Would you like to go have a drink after dinner?"
Beaches - "Would you like to play some Frisbee?" or "I'm going to the store, can I bring you back anything?"
Supermarkets - "Excuse me, which steak looks better to you?" or "How do you tell which one of these cantaloupes is ripe?"
Laundromats - "Would you like to go have a cup of coffee while we're waiting for our clothes?" or "Could you tell me if I should wash these clothes in hot or cold water?"
If you want to learn more opening lines, check out our book, "1001 Best Pick-Up Lines." by Don Diebel
Tip #2 - Pick out a successful Don Juan in your crowd and study his style. Don't ask him questions. He probably doesn't know himself how he does it. But try to go on "woman-hunting expeditions" with him. Go to dances, parties, the beach, with him. Try to arrange some double dates together. Take advantage of every opportunity to watch him in action and study intensively, remember, rehearse in your own mind, every line and gesture in his technique with single women.
P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com
Id like to introduce myself: I'm Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert) and one of the nations leading experts on dating and relationships, guest speaker on several TV and radio shows, featured in print interviews, dating consultant, and I have helped thousands of men win at the game of love with my phenomenal best-selling books and dating articles at: www.getgirls.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Dating Sites for Meeting People in Your Area
- How to Charm Any Woman Into Falling in Love With You
- How to Find Milfs in 2023
- Dating with Foreign Women: How to Meet Foreign Women in 2023?
- Things that a man must do on the first date
- 7 Creative and Memorable Date Ideas for Couples
- How to Get a Hickey Without having "Rizz"
- The Hickey Challenge: A Sexy Way to Have Fun (Safely!)
- HOW MEN PICK WIVES
- Why Dating is So Hard in 2022
- 4 Benefits of a Post-Divorce Smile Makeover
- Reflections on International Online Dating
- Soulmate Sketch - Psychic Drawings - Social Media Famous
- Psychopathy of seduction
- How to win Girls heart.
- The lady from Amsterdam
- What is a chat room?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Online Hookup?
- For BBW Admirers: How to Choose the Right BBW Dating Apps
- Why do Women Like to Date Older Men?
- Best Gay Hookup Sites & Best Cam Girl Sites
- 4 Reasons Why Young Men Prefer Mature Women
- Dating Tips For Older People On A Type Budget
- Dating during Covid - Dating Tips For Young People Post Covid
- Dealing with Dating Anxiety? 5 Steps to not be Shy & Timid
- 5 Great Tips On How To Get Girls
- Tips on how to maintain your love life while social distancing
- Reasons why Dating for Introverts Seems Like a Herculean Task
- Perfect Date Ideas For the New Year