Dyson DC25 All Floors Vacuum Cleaner
- Author John Western
- Published September 30, 2009
- Word count 351
There should be no problem in cleaning all types of carpets and floor surfaces with the Dyson DC25 All Floors vacuum cleaner. This appliance was designed to let users clean any part of surface in the home conveniently and quickly. It comes with the innovative Dyson Ball technology that allows users to move around obstacles and vacuum any part of the house. This appliance is very easy to steer so users will not have any difficulty in cleaning carpets and floors. It also comes with a quick draw hose that can clean high stairs and similar areas.
This vacuum cleaner comes with a dust bin that is easy to clean and clear. Since the dust bin doest not come with a bag, users will not have to spend on replacement of bags. Users will also not have to worry because this appliance will not falter in terms of suction power with its Root Cyclone technology feature. This means that users can move around the house and reach for different areas without the vacuum cleaner losing the ability to remove dirt.
This vacuum cleaner features the Dyson Ball technology that makes the appliance easy to move around. Users can control the appliance with their wrist. Complementing this feature is its easy to draw telescope reach wand that allows users to remove dirt from high stairs and similar hard-to-reach spots. And because this appliance has such a low center of gravity, there will be no trouble in steering this vacuum cleaner. It is also ergonomically designed to allow comfortable and efficient cleaning on the part of the user.
It also boasts of a motorized brush-roll that removes pet hair and dirt from carpets. Driving the said brush-roll is an independently powered brush motor for maximum cleaning performance. There is also no need to bend down to clean rugs and floors with its fingertip brush control. This appliance is also friendly to asthmatics as it comes with a lifetime HEPA filter.
The Dyson DC25 All Floors vacuum cleaner is such a good appliance to have in any household given its exemplary features and manufacture.
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack