Lito Atienza For Manila Mayor - Making Prolife A Centerstage
- Author James Latona
- Published March 22, 2010
- Word count 519
In the forthcoming Manila elections, a nominee with supreme pro life advocacy has indicated his desire to lead Manila to a new beginning. Lito Atienza for Manila mayor is a motto which represents a suitable chapter to the vast history of Manila. His base in Philippine politics is a soaring one, and this he shares with his family background. In the upcoming Manila elections, it would be hard to go against this man.
Lito Atienza is a pious Roman Catholic, who's also President of Pro-Life Philippines. Together with his spouse, this candidate for the Manila elections gained international prominence in Rome as an official delegate in the Pontifical Council for the Family. He was honored with a standing ovation for emphasizing that the Philippines has the highest percentage of citizenry who values life, family and the elderly. Lito Atienza for Manila mayor entails pro-life in our country.
Even during his former incumbency in Philippine politics in the City of Manila, he opposed all forms of contraception or abortion or sex education programs. Lito Atienza for Manila mayor would stand for an administration that will be perfectly pro-life from top to bottom. We should vote for this man during the Manila elections if we oppose abortion or those who are contrary to natural conception. The state of Philippine politics would certainly need a religious leader who has values such as him.
To bolster up the Lito for Atienza for Manila mayor credentials, he constituted Rachel's Support Group, a group of volunteers who bore post abortion syndrome. This group of this amazing candidate for the Manila elections held counseling to women contemplating abortion and aimed at discouraging them from doing so. Because of his efforts in Philipine politics, thousands of women were given the right perspective and thousands of babies were saved. These are simply few of the causes why Lito Atienza for Manila mayor should be a battle cry.
Lito Atienza for sure belongs to the old guard of Philippine politics. But he lies in to the honorable side of this vein of the political population. He has a strong educational background, with kin who are responsible public servants like himself. Aside from this, he has the core values of pro-life precepts which makes him a morally good potential mayor.
Come voting day, these achievements of Lito Atienza are directed at the vanguard of our consciousness. We have a potential mayor who is pro-life, who is socially conscious, and who is helpful. We have a potential mayor who grew up in the city, and whose grandest ambition is to make it great. If you are a member of the electorate of the City of Manila, the most logical thing is to go for this man.
This coming Manila elections, we should have a battle cry for the electorate members of the city of Manila. Lito Atienza for Manila Mayor. This is the best motto because the man is certainly prolife, religious, humble, has a strong educational background and is really intent to elevate the city. Moreover, he comes from a distinguished family who are constant public servants in Philippine politics.
Lito Atienza has become one of the major pillars and most influential names of Philippine politics. The elections for Manila mayor would certainly be a half-baked race if it did not include an option such as him.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Rally 'Round The Flag? We The People
- Pathology of the decadent Few
- The Wiener Theory – Human Devolution Query
- Super Tuesday
- Mera Jism Meri Merzi--Negative Feminism
- Donald, Joe, and Bernie
- The Least Worse Presidential Candidate? Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Yang, Buttitieg, Bloomberg?
- Europe suffers from excessive care on the part of the U.S.
- How to Properly Insult a Democrat- Voters Guide for GenXYZ, Millennials and some Boomers too.
- Who really defends the Baltic States?
- Two-faced Lithuanian politics
- Do Something
- UNRWA Under Fire
- Random Thoughts About War
- A New View of Crime and Punishment
- Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World
- Greed in our Time
- About Media and Influence
- The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million
- Social uncertainty weakens Latvia
- No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region
- Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10
- What influence does print media have on elections?
- UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London
- Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error
- Our Modern Plight: An Observation Into Our Current State in Time & How It Affects Us All
- Largest U.S. Oil & Gas Source Discovered - No Motivation To Get It
- A Challenge to Our Two Candidates – Why Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton MUST Read This Book
- The Muslims in India are Blackmailing The Indian Majority in the Name of Cow Slaughter.
- Phosphate Mining In Central Florida Riparian Lands