Bhutan- Rich Buddhist Culture
- Author Alex Dishuja
- Published May 22, 2010
- Word count 376
Bhutan, the land of the thunder dragon kingdom is a trekker’s paradise and an environmentalist’s dream. The tiny Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan nestled in the Himalayas has managed to preserve its unique identity, and maintain a very traditional way of life. Cuddled in the lap of the Himalayas, Bhutan provides stunning mountain sights, enormous picturesque attractiveness and an exceptional society and standard of living. Those fortunate enough to visit Bhutan describe it as a unique, deeply spiritual and mystical experience. This kingdom is an adventure like no other.
Buddhist tour Bhutan means to explore the beautiful destinations of the country which houses Buddhist monasteries and temples. Buddhist paintings and lifestyle are seen among the Bhutanese people, they got some craftsmen and artisans.
The tourist sites and attractions of Bhutan are an experience unlike any other in the world, the main destinations where tourists will see Buddhist art and culture include:
Paro Valley is the very first destination if you are flying into Bhutan, and has the country's only airport. The flight into Paro can be truly described as a flight into fantasy.
The town of Paro in western Bhutan also attracts tourists with its scenic locales, beautiful landscapes, wooded villages and historic buildings. Some other attractions like Drugyel Dzong, Mount Jumolhari, Kyichu Monastery, Taktshang Monastery, Rinpung Dzong are worth seeing.
The spiritual heartland of Bhutan, Bumthang, is where the most ancient and precious Buddhist sites are located. Bumthang is covered in an itinerary of Buddhist tours India as it houses the attractions such as: Kurje Lhakhang, Jambay Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang, Jakar Dzong are all located here.
Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan is a beautiful valley which has been in the transition of a town to a city. There are two very interesting museums in Thimphu, the Textile Museum and the Folk Heritage Museum. Among the modern attractions in Thimphu Valley are temples, monasteries, dzongs, archery fields, a zoo, handicraft shops, the National Library, the School of Arts and Crafts, a radio tower (offering a picturesque view of the valley).
Bhutan manages to retain all the charm of the old world. Each moment is special as one discovers a country which the people have chosen to preserve in its magical purity.
Go Heritage India Journeys is a blooming travel agency that takes you through an incredible journey in India through its exquisitely designed tours and exemplary travel services.
Other Resources :- Golden Chariot, Deccan Odyssey, Delhi luxury hotelsArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Impact of Culture on Cross-Cultural Leadership
- The Darker Side of Psychology
- Ignoring the Natives: The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Indigenous Peoples of North Central USA & Canadian
- Guns, Our Descent into Barbarism
- The Sound of Music-Is a Divine or Evil Act?
- Independence Day
- The Hustle
- To begin with
- The Pandemic Has Given Each of Us Chance to Reset Our Lives
- Will Social Media Companies Ever Make Fighting Online Abuse a Priority?
- Happiness Catch-22: Wanting More Makes Us Unhappy
- Assessing Socioeconomic Disadvantage in College Admissions
- Win the War in Ukraine Using Hybrid All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
- Antivid-22: The Ultimate Rebellion
- To: The Brookings Institute, Subject: Eliminating Poverty, Racism, & War
- Freedom and The Economic Democracy Act
- "AFTER HOURS" by The Weeknd
- One Person One Vote is Not Enough to Rescue America’s Faltering Democracy
- 'Keeping in Mind: Social and Scientific Perspectives on Psychiatry'
- Numerology Effects and Number Meaning
- Make Every Citizen an Owner! The Case for Universal Basic Ownership!
- Everything Progressives Want, While Reducing Taxes, Balancing the Budget, and Systematically Paying Down the National Debt!
- Just Imagine…330 Million Economically Productive American Citizens!
- Halloween Fun
- Bernie Would Be President Today If He Had Endorsed Economic Democracy Over Democratic Socialism
- Economic Emancipation VS Wage Slavery in the USA
- Negotiation etiquette: why conspicuous body armor can make negotiations difficult. The opinion of owner of "Demidov Armor"
- Has carnism gone too far?
- How to Build Back Better Without INFLATION!
- Defending America’s Democracy? Here’s How to Fund it!