Article Directory Submission: Including Links in Your Articles
- Author Mascar Rooney
- Published August 3, 2010
- Word count 513
Article directory submission is submitting your articles to the article directories. There are many article directories that accepts free article submission. Some article directories charges the author a fee to publish their articles on the directories. It is recommended that you don’t use these directories unless the directories is receiving a large amount of traffic. Since there are hundreds of free article submission, you don’t have to purchase the paid subscription.
The majority of the article directories allow you to include up to four links in the article. Two of the links can be active or inactive links to another website. You can include up to two active links that point to your website. To determine the number of links you can include in the directory, you should reference the guidelines for the authors that are published on the site. The links should be included in the resource box.
You should not include the links in the article content. All links should be in the resource box. The resource box is the place where you publish information about the author. You can also use the resource box to promote your product straightforwardly. The body of the article cannot be used to promote a product or servise straightforwardly. If you use promotional message in the article body, the editor will reject your article and ask you to make the necessary changes.
If you insert the links in the article body, the editor will delete your article. Before submitting the article, you should check the link to ensure that it is working properly. If you accidentally submit an invalid link, you can click on the edit icon in the article management page and replace it with the right link. The format of a valid URL is http://www.yourdomain.com or http://yourdomain.com. If you include the URL as yourdomain.com, it will not be clickable by the visitor unless the directory has a system that automatically converts it to a valid URL. If you enter an invalid URL, the editor will not format the URL for you. If you forget to include a link to your website, the editor will not inform you about it. If you find out you did not include a link in the article, you can still go back and include a link after it is published. You must login to your article directory account and perform the necessary changes. If the article directory account does not have a functionality to modify the article, you can send an email to the editors so that they can help you.
It is a tedious task to submit to the article directories. The article directory submission requires a lot of time and patience to complete it. If you hire a SEO company, you will be asked to provide two links and anchor text. The SEO company will include the links along with the anchor text in the resource box. Most SEO companies use their article directory accounts to submit the articles. They will not specially create an account for you.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection