You Can Easily Remove AV Security Suite
- Author Jim Marshall
- Published August 23, 2010
- Word count 345
It is so unfortunate that you have been deceived into downloading the AV Security Suite. This is actually the reason why your PC and net connection are such a drag. If you think this application is antimalware, you are mistaken. It is a real virus that can shatter the functions of your computer. You have to quickly remove AV Security Suite but it has to be the right way. Using the change/remove programs option in the control panel is not an alternative as it will not uninstall AV Security Suite.
This malware has a capacity to replicate itself really fast and will get into the files in the system. Therefore, AV Security Suite removal is a tough job. It will subtly gather important information from your computer and sell them for profit. That is why the PC and net connection slows down.
You do not have to delete AV Security Suite if you have avoided its presence at the beginning. To prevent the infection, here are some tips:
Avoid visiting unfamiliar websites; they may have been set up to hijack your browser
Avoid opening emails with generic subjects. They may come from people you know; but it is best to ask them about it before opening the mail.
Any downloads using P2P software should be avoided. It leaves your PC open to other unprotected users.
You can manually remove AV Security Suite by deleting files with .bat, .exe, .lnk and .dll because they are virus-related. Next, you have to search the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER folders from the registry to delete any trace of the virus. Care must be taken in doing this so as not to delete files that are not virus related.
This manual process, however, is complicated and hard to do, especially for the inexperienced. That is why in order to get rid of AV Security Suite, the use of a reputable virus remover is recommended. In just a few minutes, it can scan your system, detect the viruses and completely protect your PC.
Tired of viruses infecting your computer? Want to surf the web with the peace of mind that your computer is safe and secure? Get your free scan from the top virus protection and remove AV Security Suite.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely