How to perform Windows Vista password recovery safely and quickly?
- Author Paul Lee
- Published September 19, 2010
- Word count 545
As a common pc user, do you have the habit to set password for Windows Vista so as to stop unauthorized users to access to your private files on computer? Have you ever forgotten your Windows Vista password, like forgetting the password you reset for computer after one logs on with your previous original password? What do you do to perform Windows Vista password recovery and regain access to computer?
Do you reinstall your computer when you find your Windows Vista password lost? I believe that few of pc users want to choose this method as there often are some precious images and files stored on computer. If you don’t intend to reinstall the computer, Windows password recovery software is an available option for you to reset Windows Vista password. It can help you to perform Windows password recovery safely and quickly with a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. And it doesn’t require installation in your computer.
In the following passage, I’ll introduce you how to reset Windows Vista password with Windows Password Recovery. Follow the guide to recover lost or forgotten Windows password if your computer operating system is Windows Vista.
Step 1. Download and burn bootable CD/DVD with ISO image file.
Download Windows Password Recovery and decompress it. You’ll find an ISO image file, and then use it to burn a bootable CD/DVD with burner software. And after burning, insert the burned CD/DVD in the computer you want to perform Windwos vista Password recovery.
Note: The recommended burner is BurnCDCC, but you can also use other popular burners like Nero, Sonic, Roxio.
Step 2: Set BIOS to boot from CD ROM
Before resetting Windows Vista password, you need to set BIOS to from CD at first. If you don’t know how to, please do as follows:
1st. Start computer and press F2 or Delete to enter BISO setup during the initial startup screen.
Note: The key pressed to enter BIOS is different based on manufacturers, but F2 or Delete are the most common keys.
2nd. Use the arrow keys to select the Boot tab, and then select Boot Device Priority and press Enter.
3rd. Choose first boot device to CD/DVD, and then press F10 to save settings. The computer will restart with the changed settings automatically.
After the computer restarted after BIOS setting, you can see the interface of Windows Password Recovery under Windows PE. All the user names will be displayed, and the passwords show unknown or empty.
Unknown means you have a password for the user name, maybe you lost it.
Empty means you do not have a password for the user name, you can login the account without password.
Step 3: Select one account which you want to reset its password, and then click Reset button.
Step 4: Click Yes to confirm you action. The password will be removed in a minute, which means you can log on your Windows Vista again without password.
In fact, instead of recovering your original password, this Windows password recovery software allows you to remove your original password, and then reset Windows Vista password. It is very easy-to-use Windows password recovery software, especially suitable for those who have little computer skill to reset lost or forgotten password.
Paul Lee,Windows Password Recovery provider, a regular writer on software.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection