SpyAgent Keylogger: Monitoring for Your Safety
- Author Mindy Matter
- Published September 23, 2010
- Word count 442
Several individuals choose to install the SpyAgent Keylogger on their computer system in order to monitor what actually takes places when they are not looking. This is a proactive task they can perform in order to create a safe environment for their friends, employees, or family. The SpyAgent Keylogger allows users to perform important tasks in order to enhance their computer system. The program is run in Stealth mode, meaning no one knows the program is actually running while they are on the computer.
The SpyAgent Keylogger is an award winning computer monitoring software that gives the operator of the computer the ability to log all keystrokes typed, windows viewed, applications ran, websites visited, passwords entered, printed documents, chat conversations, and more. SpyAgent provides a type of software that has unmatched monitoring capabilities. The advanced features are easy to use and provide the ultimate all in one monitoring program.
Some monitoring advantages SpyAgent Keylogger is capable of are monitoring keystrokes, capturing screenshots at set times, logging activities and events. This program also monitors sent and received emails, and website activities. SpyAgent Keylogger also has advanced features that block out the use of some websites and applications, as well as filters chat programs; controlling what can and cannot be sent while the program is running.
SpyAgent Keyloggers record any and all activities performed on a computer system where it is installed. Due to this key point, the SpyAgent Keylogger can be beneficial for many individuals in a variety of ways. Parents may choose to install the key logger on their computer to monitor their children’s usage. This can be a very simple way for parents to make sure their children are not giving out personal information that could cause them danger.
Companies may also find adding key loggers to a computer to be beneficial for monitoring their systems throughout a building to make sure no illegal or abusive behavior is being performed. They can also use the SpyAgent Keylogger to block websites and programs from being visited or ran while employees are working.
If someone downloads a keylogger to your computer, it is virtually unnoticeable. This program is most commonly used in cases which involve identity theft. From an intruders stand, the keylogger allows them to monitor a computer system to obtain personal information about another individual or company, social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account information, and more. Some people find that having a keylogger on their computer against their will has caused them to lose all trust in the computer system. They find it necessarily to run a virus protector in order to eliminate further use of the keylogger. .
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection