Secure Your IMacs With Innovative Computer Locks
- Author Gad Alexander
- Published October 21, 2010
- Word count 436
Is computer locks the only tactic to keep laptops or computers secured? While having CCTV cameras is indeed a good idea to keep your work place vandals proof, it isn’t the ideal solution considering the cost factor; expensive installation as well as recurring expenditure. Additionally, a CCTV installation disturbs the regular freedom within an office milieu.
Then, your best way of securing your iMac computers is to never let your sight, off the system or carrying it in a sling all the time, but that is ridiculously not possible. Keeping the machine password-protected can ward off unwanted personnel to use the machine, but a thief or vandal will not want to use the system, they would just like to lift it and go off the place. Under these circumstances, keeping it secured with computer locks makes sense.
While we understand that a computer lock is critical element in the computer security, there aren’t too many options when you check in a regular offline store. Limited sizes and/or style, besides the price make the process dumb and boring.
Fortunately many computer locks stores have come up online, which have stocks of computer security tools you can choose from. That should help with your dilemma to purchase the ideal lock for your iMac laptop.
Some considerations for purchasing laptop locks include, size (whether grumpy or small), design (old fashioned or fit to contemporary offices/corporates), amount of security they offer, interference with the aesthetics of the room, simplicity in the installation.
The iMac plate lock is a high-security locking plate for the iMacs that has come in the market recently. The features of the computer lock include:
Prevents physical theft of iMac
Prevents accidental knock over which in case happens results in an expensive damage
360-degrees rotation with a 120-degrees swivel option to add that element of convenience
You don’t have to drill the walls or use adhesive to the iMac stand
The surface doesn’t get damages as the base plate attaches to the desk
You will not see numerous cables dangling around your work place
Quick and easy installation
Doesn’t interfere with the aesthetics of the surrounding and unobtrusive method of securing laptops
Uninstalling is as easy as installing should you need the iMac for any service
Low profile design – sleek 7mm base plate
Comes with patented flat key which means there is one position to lock and one position to unlock
The Computer Security Locking Plate for the iMac comes with master key for schools, universities and corporate entities.
As an option, few computer locks come with 3-years anti-theft insurance
Online computer locks stores feature a variety of security solutions from universal to specific computer lock designs as well as price ranges that suit every pocket size. Just click on the link to go to home page of our online compulocks store.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection