Anyone Can Attract Abundance in Their Lives
- Author Rishan Bo
- Published December 12, 2010
- Word count 674
We have a lot of desires. Some of us dream of having a successful career, a wealthy lifestyle, a secure financial status, a secure relationship, or just simply of going to college or eating at that fancy restaurant sometime. One thing is for sure that some of you might not believe: You can have, be or do anything and everything you want!
Now how do you do that? Probably most people have been wanting to become or have what they wanted all their lives and ended up with nothing but failure. What I can say about that is you get or become what you think about – most of the time.
So if you keep on wanting to achieve or become something, you are actually attracting more wanting into your life. That’s the way the Law of Attraction works. It is a law, so it must happen.
Most of you have probably heard about the Law of Attraction. The film "The Secret" has popularized it widely. It is a great film, and it does tell the truth about what the Law of Attraction is and how it works. But when it comes to using the correct method for the Law of Attraction to work like magic in your life, that’s where most people or gurus or teachers go wrong.
When it comes to knowing the right methods and techniques to make the Law of Attraction work, and I mean really work, you must first ask yourself a question: "Who do I listen to?" So who do you listen to?
Simple. Would you listen to someone who teaches you about achieving what you want to achieve in life or to become successful, when he himself has failed to become or achieve what he is trying to teach you? I hope your answer would be "No."
My point is, for you to get the right knowledge about using the Law of Attraction to become successful, you must listen to a teacher who has become successful as well. There maybe gurus there that have made some money. But when we talk about the Law of Attraction, we don’t just talk about "some" money.
To get the right knowledge about being successful using the Law of Attraction, you must listen to a guy who has made thousands or even millions of dollars with the help of the Law of Attraction.
I know that most rich people nowadays right their own books about becoming rich and stuff. This will make you probably think: "So this guy is rich and he writes a book on how to get rich, his book must be the right thing!" I suggest that you again ask yourself "Who do I listen to?" because most of these guys do not want competition.
What these guys really do is to give you some information, maybe some of them are right, but they won’t give you all of the information you need. To cook a certain dish, they’re going to give you the ingredients, but not all of the ingredients to that certain dish.
And now we come back to the question, "Who do you listen to?" There are a plethora of materials that tell you the truth about the Law of Attraction. One of them is Napoleon Hill’s "Think and Grow Rich". Take note of the title. It says "Think and Grow Rich" because basically what you have to do to grow rich is just think. Interesting huh? Another good material is "Ask and It Is Given" by Jerry and Esther Hicks.
There are a lot of good stuff out there that really gives you the right method and information in using the Law of Attraction. We have a treasure chest of knowledge about this. Check out our free blueprint at: http://attractingabundancehq.com/
Read all the good stuff there and start manifesting all of your desires. You can attract success, security, wealth, anything you want with the help of these techniques. After all, anyone can attract abundance in their lives.
Visit my website at http://AttractingAbundanceHQ.com where I provide the most effective information on attracting abundance on the planet!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This