System-Specific PC Locks for Maximum PC Security
- Author Gad Alexander
- Published December 26, 2010
- Word count 451
In these days of increasing cyber thefts and frauds it is more than a need to have your computer locked up whether it is a personal PC or a laptop used for personal or official purposes. Because if a fraud gets a hand on your machine/s you are on toast; first the fraud would walk off with the system and crack the device at leisure.
And, if you are unfortunate and have not secured the PC from cyber bullies the experience becomes even more horrific, the culprit could well open your iMac or home PC containing sensitive information and the nightmare starts from that moment. There were many instances of such cyber frauds landing innocents behind bars.
Therefore, it becomes essential to contain the thief to prevent him from walking away with your machine.
You might well wonder why an ordinary heavy-duty PC lock could well not secure your PC or workstation. Well the number of experienced lock breakers is so high lately, with the extensive knowledge they must have gathered through their PC stealing experience they can easily figure out how to break open even a heavy-duty ordinary PC locks. It is not because the thieves are outsmarting PC locks technology it’s just that you haven’t been using an appropriate PC lock. Ordinary heavy duty PC locks cannot be dubbed as the best PC locks; they are just another type of locks.
In general, any PC locks available today are short, tubular metal pieces having a stubby handle and a bump to put some torque on the lock. Most of these locks work just about the same way. In fact, with needle-nose-pliers and tools such as paper clip or a pen or pin most of these locks can be easily broke open too. Should the thief have sometime at his disposal he will not even ruin the lock yet disable or open the PC lock to get access to your hard disk and information thereof.
The PC locks have become laughable stock and nothing becomes easier to thieves than opening some of the locks.
But a few system-specific PC locks guarantee hundred per cent security to your PCs and although the high price bracket of these locks may deter you in buying these PC lock solutions they are definitely perfect for all the mobile professionals who intend to have a premium PC security solution.
From desktop computer cable locks to notebook computer cable locks to feature rich heavier and thicker iMac locks (that lock computer as well as its components with a cable lock) you can choose the one that suits your needs to prevent the equipment theft and derive maximum strength security solution for your computers.
There are many online PC locks stores but not all have the system-specific PC locks. If you want one high security low-profile brand specific PC lock then check at the http://www.pclocks.com/. From universal to specific laptop computer security hardware, the online store offers good PC security solutions.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Website security check: Tips on how to protect your website from hackers
- How will cyber threats evolve in 2020?
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?