Monitor your computer via Keyloggers
- Author Loren Groves
- Published December 16, 2010
- Word count 386
It is very important to monitor people especially children dealing on internet. But you can’t stand behind children whenever they log on to web world. Then how can you monitor your children’s doings when they are online? Via keylogger! This is a sophisticated piece of software which records each keystroke. Key loggers log the names of websites visited and the applications used and records screenshots. This kind of software let you exactly know what your computer is being used for when you are not around. Different types of options are available with keystroke recorder. You have to choose from the bunch according to your requirements and purpose.
Keylogger helps you to monitor your children on what they are up to, which websites they are looking at and whom they are chatting with. Though internet has prime role in educational niche, it includes several undetected dangers. There are many harmful websites which can damage your system. Children may not know the virus affected sites; they simply log on to such sites and create problems. When you sit before the system, you will find it has been damaged in all aspects. How you can find out what is going bad with your system? Here comes the importance of keyloggers! This helps you to watch the monitor when someone using your computer.
Are you suspecting your spouse that she/he is inappropriately communicating with any opposite sex over the internet? You can also monitor your spouse when she/he is busy with internet. Keylogger will absolutely reveal everything that your spouse types on the keyboard. Keystroke software is easy to install and use. It runs invisibly on your computer, thus nobody will know what is running in the background. Even though if someone finds out that something is running behind the background, the software’s master password protection makes it impossible to circumvent. Keyloggers will send details reports of the offline and online activity of your computer.
There are many sites offering keyloggers either at free or paid. widestep is one of the leading and well renowned website for downloading effective keyloggers. You can get keyloggers at free of cost from widestep. You will get detailed and authentic information on keyloggers and its usage mode from widestep. detect what is going on your system in your absence.
There are no posted comments.
- Website security check: Tips on how to protect your website from hackers
- How will cyber threats evolve in 2020?
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?