Become a true paintball sniper
- Author Marina Janakievska
- Published February 25, 2011
- Word count 469
There are many ways to spend your free time, based on the things that are yours greatest interests. A lot of people like to relax, watch movie or listen to music, but also many people like to spend their free time being active on different ways. They usually choose hobbies that are asking more effort and sweat, like sports, running, climbing, dancing, maybe paintball… And if you are one of those who like this kind of actions, who like to run and shoot, who like sniper games as well, being paintball sniper could definitely fulfill your dreams. It's a real test of skill and technique, and besides the correct mindset, you need the appropriate gear.
The paintball sniper could be described as the "quiet one" and probably he is the most disciplined player. They don’t need amounts of specialized equipment; they rely on their own abilities and their good sense of where to hide and when to shoot. Do not exist some magic gun that kills from 300 feet or a perfect camouflage, so this player should possess ability of smart thinking and making good strategies. It’s about a player that is willing to be patient and to play alone, or eventually with the player called "observer". The observer goes behind the sniper; he protects and backs up him, guides him to targets and makes sure that there is no one behind him. They do everything very carefully, very slowly and silence.
Most guns shoot about the same distance, so the important thing is to find a gun that is accurate and consistent. The essential thing to be a good sniper is the ability to hit target on the first try. These vital shots can’t be done from a gun that doesn’t shoot the same speed consistently; you should look for guns with regulator. Good thing is that your gun is not brightly coloured, as a sniper you need something that blends into the surroundings and does not stand out. The same runs for the clothes, they should not be conspicuous. You could use a camouflage, or a ghillie suit, or anything that integrates with the environment.
Snipers make various strategies to attack. Many times (Time and time again) they go to a position from where could be seen the opposing bunker and the payers positioned in and around it. They usually use one shot to either take the bunkered players out or to keep them worried. The opposite team should not know from where it comes. The sniper will hit them or scare them, so they will do something stupid like running out of the bunker, or appearing into the line of fire where they will face with the rest of the team.
For more informations visit our site http://www.mysnipergames.com/links.php
Graduated philologist in comparative literature, born in Skopje, Macedonia. I find writing as one of the most appropriate ways to express myself and I like when it appears useful for the others as well. http://www.mysnipergames.com/links.phpArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip