Website Flipping | Domain Profit
- Author James Gibson
- Published February 19, 2011
- Word count 373
Website flipping is one of the best ways professional site marketers make money online. The idea is very simple. Sites sell anywhere from $10 to over $100,000 depending on many factors. Sites that show little to nothing when it comes to earnings and traffic tend to be overlooked nowadays. In the past, this hasn't been a problem as an attractive website would easily sell then regardless of the statistics.
Lots of internet marketers flip domains to generate extra cash to pay the bills while they are working on other products which they will be selling. If you don't mind doing some work, you can earn quite a bit of money through the selling of domain names.
Lots of people flip domains online and the auction format can result in getting a hefty profit on them if you have chosen well. You can also try listing your domains on classified ad sites all over the internet, but you will need to decide on a fixed price in this case.
Sell it when it is up and running. Or search for a domain that has expired, or one that the creator has lost interest in. Selling websites is a big thing today and a lot of people are making big money from it. It is called website flipping, perhaps because you flip your site over to its next owner to continue managing it.
Anything from selling a batch of related names through to actually building the content and Google Page Rank of the sites you're developing. Anything with multi-colored gems, red, green or purple can be big sellers, as well.
Items that are solid gold can also bring in some nice profits.
Such a strategy is often used for a longer term investment, when the site will not be sold for some time, rather than when the site is intended for a quick sale.
Suppose, I don't get these domain names for my next venture, I will buy them from domain owners. I am willing to pay as high as US$ 10,000 per domain name for my venture because choosing a perfect and short domain name is the key of success in the website flipping business. Substantially, the article is in reality the sweetest on this noteworthy topic.
James Gibson is an emerging progressive thinking Internet Marketer who intends to lend credence and authenticity to every area to be encountered.
James Gibson is an emerging progressive thinking Internet Marketer who intends to lend credence and authenticity to every area to be encountered.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely