- Author Ben Bogart
- Published April 25, 2011
- Word count 520
Dot Transmission provides the best transmissions in Edmonton.
Enhance your car’s performance and running condition with award winning service from Dot Transmission. With years of service to the community it has become this Companies mission to provide the best transmissions in Edmonton. The expert in transmissions this shop provides service and repairs unparalleled in value and has been granted the Consumers Choice Award for business excellence. For quality transmissions in Edmonton there is no need to look far, Dot Transmission will provide the best for your car
Dot Transmission has been serving the Edmonton community for over thirty-two years. With decades in the industry this Company provides what has been praised as being the best transmissions in Edmonton. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau the Company strives to maintain a positive public image by providing quality product and professional service. In addition to the best automatic and standard transmissions in Edmonton the Company also provides clutches and differentials on all foreign and domestic cars and specializes in complete driveline repair. Dot Transmission employs highly trained auto mechanics and provides a quality assurance. The superior service level and provisions of the best transmissions in Edmonton has gained the Company consecutive recognitions from the Consumers Choice Awards. So if you need transmission repairs done effectively trust the Company that’s been awarded consecutively, Dot Transmission in Edmonton winner of the Consumers Choice awards for excellence in business.
The Consumers Choice Awards have contracted Leger Marketing, an independent research firm to conduct a unique consumer study. The study is designed to gain an accurate account of Consumer opinion that is used to award Companies providing outstanding customer service. In order to ensure the validity of the results the surveys are mass distributed then reformatted and redistributed. The volume of response coupled with the unparalleled form of questioning serves to create an authentic study. Leger asks the local community to name the Companies they prefer such as where to find the best transmissions in Edmonton. Popular Company names are condensed to a list of the top businesses in each category and the list is distributed for Consumer vote. The votes are in and Dot Transmission has been voted as having the best transmissions in Edmonton. Companies are in constant competition to provide a level of service unsurpassed in the industry therefore making the honor of the award hard earned. The Consumers Choice Awards were designed to inspire excellent service in communities throughout North America and Dot Transmissions has been granted the Consumers Choice Award for providing the best transmissions in Edmonton.
Congratulations to Dot Transmission for their recent recognition in providing the best transmissions in Edmonton thanks to the Consumers Choice Awards for making it possible through their continual effort in highlighting Companies proven to be a commodity in the community. Get your transmission replaced or restored at Dot Transmission in Edmonton on 11220 149th Street NW, or call to speak with the award winning service specialists at (780) 453-3516. If you have been experiencing transmission trouble there is no need to panic, get the best transmission in Edmonton and service from a quality mechanic.
Browse the Company website at http://www.ezipress.com to obtain further information regarding pricing and products.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Beginners guide to engine terms
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana
- COG LCD display Replacement
- ACC Unit LCD Display For Seat Leon / Toledo
- Commercial HVAC Tips to Save You Money this Summer
- Hire the certified technician for Edison heating repair
- Pièces détachées moto – Consider 3 important types!
- Replacing Excavator Components: OEM or Aftermarket Parts?
- The Advantages of Diesel
- Tips For Finding a Great Mechanic
- The Best Way To Go About Becoming A Mercedes-Benz Mechanic
- Build your garage's reputation on the quality of your automotive lift service
- 4 Factors to Consider When Replacing Factory Exhaust Tips
- Knowing How To Replace The Fuel Filter On Your Pickup Truck
- Jaguar S Type Shifter Part malfunction
- Auto Restoration 101: Essential Tips for Used Car Restoration
- What Do You Know About Car Restoration