Five Ways To Make Visitors Trust Your Website
- Author Maria Wixman
- Published March 14, 2011
- Word count 681
When learning how to make a website you need to factor into the equation, that no matter what type of product or service you are offering, especially those looking to create an online store you have to know how to make visitors trust your website; in plain and simple terms, if they don’t trust you for whatever reason, they are not going to buy from you. Knowing how to gain trust will significantly increase your chances of obtaining more sales and in order to make your visitors trust you, there are just five simple guidelines to follow.
Let Them Know Who You Are
It is a sad fact that there are some out there who have suffered at the hands of online fraudsters and criminals and many who have had bad experiences and naturally awareness is high when it comes to trust you have to earn it. If you make a website and have nothing to hide and have full confidence in what you are promoting, be it blog or product then a good way enhancing trust is actually let the visitors know who you are. If you are looking to create an online store then list your company details; company name, address, telephone and fax numbers an email. You can even provide content that explains who is behind your business website is and the history. Providing names makes it even more personal and the more you can tell about yourself, the more the visitor will trust.
Terms and Conditions
A good measure of the reliability of the website is if it has a web page that displays the terms and conditions. A business is taken a lot more serious if there terms and conditions and in most cases it provides good reassurance to the visitor as to the fairness and openness of your website
It is always pleasing to read good things about a product especially if they are not made up and can be backed up with evidence. Having genuine customer testimonials will go a long way in helping gain trust from your visitors. Of course it is very easy to fake and a lot are faked but you should avoid this and only put genuine positive testimonials up on your web page, which you can invite as there is nothing wrong with asking customers about their satisfaction and the process of getting feedback will help a great deal in knowing where to improve the service or product that you are promoting.
Give Them What They Want
At the end of the day when you make a website you should do your best to give the customers exactly what they want and are expecting of you. Providing a website that meets the different needs and expectations will go a long way to gaining trust. At a very basic level you can make a website for free that has no typo or spelling errors. People expect a degree of professionalism in every area, including the standard of language you use and if you make a promise, then you work your best to keep that promise. This is especially important in an ecommerce website where the on-time delivery and safe transaction of goods purchased are an essential part of building trust as well as customer loyalty.
Gaining the trust of your visitor has endless benefits and should never be taken for granted. Follow the 5 simple guidelines and make every effort to give the expected best service and you will go a long way to the much coveted trust of the visitor.
Maria Wixman can teach you How To Build Your Own Website with WIX.com I have been in the online marketing industry for over two years and love all things related to e-marketing, writing for the web, SEO and SEM. I've been working for a large company that specializes in web design,
and love how dynamic this field is.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection