Fix slow pc with Registry Cleaner
- Author Samuel Paulclare
- Published July 30, 2011
- Word count 429
A Registry is central hierarchical database which is used in all Microsoft including Windows 98, Windows CE, Windows NT, and Windows 2000 used to store information that is essential to construct the system for one or more users, applications and also for hardware devices.
The Registry contains all important information that Windows operating system repeatedly mentions during its all operation, such as, the applications present on the computer and the types of documents that each can produce, profiles for every user, property sheet settings for various folders and other application icons, how many and what all hardware exist on the operating system, and the running and essential ports that are getting used in the normal operations. An important information which is- the Registry substitutes most of the text-based .ini files previous to that are used in Windows 3.x and MS-DOS configuration files, chiefly such as the Autoexec.bat and Config.sys files or functions. Even though the Registry is general to more than a few Windows operating systems, there are some differences among them. Now due to its very high importance in all the windows operating systems a security or protection issue also goes very high.
Few small changes to this registry can create havoc to the system and it won’t run smoothly at all. For this purpose a registry cleaner comes in light which is very helpful to protect windows registry. You might have heard about the registry cleaner nowadays in fact today there is a flood like situation in the Internet market about these registry cleaner. Though this is also an important thing to be noted that all the registry cleaner are not same and very few of them work fine and perform their intended task successfully. While comparing a registry cleaner with manual changes to the registry it is important that it should not remove any needed file by windows OS.
Since a registry is very sensitive and core component of any windows system today so it is essential to take preventive measures in order to keep it fit and in working condition. Various external and malicious attacks make your Pc unstable and poor in performance. Here I would also like to mention that though we can make changes or can correct registry manually as well however, this alternate is not very advisable at all. An incorrect change can create many issues such as BSOD, freezing or related program may not run at all. So just be aware of it. With a good registry cleaner we can eliminate this shortcoming and can protect our PC for sure.
For more information of Registry Cleaner and slow pc.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Website security check: Tips on how to protect your website from hackers
- How will cyber threats evolve in 2020?
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?