Kaspersky Anti Virus for MacBook
- Author Penn Reese
- Published November 11, 2011
- Word count 498
There’s a general impression that Apple Mac is immune from viruses and nothing can make anything go even remotely wrong with the system. Those who think on those lines need to reconsider their line of thought. Lately there has been marked increase in the number system security breach incidents in case of Mac Operating Systems as a result of malware. Kaspersky which has received acclaimed in the past for creating best anti virus system for scanners has now come with a solution to counter the problem in hand.
Kaspersky has now designed an anti virus for Mac which it claims is just as powerful as it is easy to use. According to Kaspersky the new Mac anti virus system protects Mac from varied types of malware. Its several features include:
The new anti virus devised by Kaspersky comes equipped with gargantuan anti virus database. Yes, it has a database of an unbelievable 20 million malicious programs.
To protect against latest virus the Kaspersky anti virus keeps updating itself at regular intervals to maintain its forte against malware.
Usually when the anti virus scanners operate the system’s ability to work efficiently and fast decreases. However the same isn’t the case with Kaspersky. The Anti Virus in fact allows the applications to run efficiently on priority basis even during periods of intense user activity.
According to Kaspersky lab the Anti virus engine "dramatically increases system scanning speed particularly on dual- and quad-core processor platforms."
Also the Kaspersky Anti-Virus has a user friendly interface that provides the user with updated information about the systems level of protection.
Interestingly, the user will no longer get bored by the incessant anti virus protection requests popping out every now and then. When Kaspsersky the user need not worry for the Anti Virus comes equipped with an automated mode. This allows the program to make smart, intelligent decisions regarding system protection needs making a lot easier for the user besides freeing from the worries of constantly updating the anti virus protection program.
Kaspersky Anti Virus is compatible with Macintosh that meets following technical requirements. The system should have an intel processor, 512 MB RAM, and 80 MB of hard drive space.
Another unique feature of Kaspersky anti virus is that you have the option of maintaining a back up copy of original files before you choose to delete them all. Of course the file would be stored ina format that keeps it inactive.
The new Anti virus system comes with technical support options too. There is a product specific full user manual available online besides the users can also take personal assistance in the form of mails, phone calls or even online chatting facility to get over minor or major operational hiccups.
Most importantly is very easy to install, configure and use. You need not be a technical expert to set up the product and even beginners can derive immense benefits from Kaspersky anti virus system.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection