The Power Of The Mind-"Use It to Get Everything You Ever Dreamed Of"
- Author Chery Schmidt
- Published November 14, 2011
- Word count 589
There is only one way to succeed and that is by using the Power Of The Mind. Start using this power to get what you want whether it is health, happiness, relationships, ect. This is the doorway to everything you have ever desired.
Everything in the universe is made of energy. Whatever you think is sent out from your body into the universe. This is what's called "thought energy" and it has the ability to create your reality. So in other words What you Think about You bring About. This is The Law Of Attraction.
Now take this knowledge and start thinking about attracting whatever you want.
How do you apply this to your life to create everything you desire?
Believe and accept that this is real power and it will work for you.
Focus only on positive things. Stay away from everything negative! Eliminate them- Make 2 lists, one with the things you like about your current situation and the other about what you would like to change. Now go and take those dislikes and turn them around, to make yourself truly believe that you can accomplish them. Get rid of all disbeliefs. Physically write them out. Now you have your beliefs, so start focusing on them and let them guide your life. You do have the ability to create anything you desire.
Know exactly what it is that you want and be very specific here. Do NOT limit yourself, Think BIG if it's something you truly want. Go ahead and write down the details of all that you desire. Now go back and look over what you have just written down. Sit in a quiet place and really focus on them. Don't worry about how you are going to get these things, just be clear about what you want. Next prioritize them by putting # 1, #2 and so forth depending on what want right now. This is now the order that you will create them.
Take the list that you just made and turn each into a positive statement, stating a though you have already achieved what you desire. Now draw an image for each, be as creative as you can with these. Be specific, color, size, what do your really want? Create a bulletin board, find some pictures and paste them all on there along with your positive statements. Actually put that board up and make sure you look at it each and everyday morning, noon and night. Put your heart and soul into this project, truly believe and have faith that this has already been done. They are now yours, You have created them.
Do Not Doubt that you will receive the things you want most. You must expect to receive them. Have the faith that you deserve everything that you desire. Focus only on those things you desire.
Become conscious about what you are thinking about, this is called positive thinking, and with conscious thoughts anything is possible. You now will create your own reality through the conscious use of your thoughts. Whatever you keep your attention is what you will create in your physical world using the Power of your mind. You are already using it, so why not use it to get what you want. This will work, it is the Universal Law.
You know have the tools to control your destiny. Spend as much time as you can focusing on your desires. Repetition is the KEY!
Very Important! Be Thankful and Grateful for everything in advance for those things you desire.
To Your Success!
Chery Schmidt is an Internet Marketing Coach & Home Business Mentor.
Specializing in helping others succeed online.
For More Details Go Here Now=> http://newteambuilders.com/?t=artbizArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This