Importance Of Career Planning
- Author Sana Butt
- Published December 29, 2011
- Word count 505
Planning in life is always very important and pay as it is based on advance level of pros and cons with deep evaluation. Similarly Career Planning is of prime importance in growing career of the individual. Career planning involves lots of factors and aims behind their working and decision. It may include the following:
• Personal interests
• Financial stability
• Market requirement
• Family involvement
• Switching between careers
It provides us following advantages in our life and allows us to move ahead and accelerate our approach towards speedy approach on the path of success:
• Avoids financial loss
• Well placed jobs
• Personal interests
• Better utilization of abilities
• High success rate
• Futuristic approach
• Less time consumption
• Application of education
• Mental relaxation
• Less resources
• Realistic planning
• Futuristic approach
Career planning enables us to meet challenges in a proper and amicable manner. It acquires the forthcoming approach, possible problems and their remedies. Without planning we cannot foresee the expected challenges in advance and similarly may not be able to plan the measures to overcome them.
Another important aspect of planning is to meet the challenges. It is a personality building and grooming activity in itself. This activity enables an individual or group of people to reborn their personality and develop a good human being in himself/herself. Remember, career starts in the practical life where we all have to go in the open field, start our assignments, meet challenges, face people, solve problems and difficulties of the practical environment. All these activities are a bit new to a new individual who has just come out of the university.
When career planning is done, he/she is mentally and truly/actually prepared to face, meet and successfully overcome the hurdles of life and career in advance. He/she is ready and already expecting the difficulties to come and these are not at all a new disturbing surprise for the individual. Its not only the matter of facing but one is ready to solve the issues in minimum possible time and least available resources, adding in the efficiency of the worker. This outshines the performance of the individual and gives more chances of accomplishment and increases the success rate. Hence career planning accelerates the career with positive thinking.
Another aspect is to broaden the approach. When a career is planned, its solution is also kept in mind. This allows the planner to look and verify many additional aspects as well than only concerned. It broadens the approach and is a very effective source of learning. It gives you more choice than you have not even thought of.
Last but not the least career planning allows you to choose the education field based on you planned future. It defines a cleat roadmap which you need to follow so that you can be successful in your future career. It is the mapping of your mind and personality. In a nutshell we can say that planning is your future and future can be secured effectively if you career planning is correct and efficient.
http://allpkjobz.blogspot.comPlanning in life is always very important and pay as it is based on advance level of pros and cons with deep evaluation. Similarly Career Planning is of prime importance in growing career of the individual. Career planning involves lots of factors and aims behind their working and decision.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!
- How to become a successful RN in the modern health sector
- Get a Degree in Vending Machine Repair For a Lucrative Career