Online Certifications that Pay Well
- Author Ian Cohen
- Published October 30, 2021
- Word count 557
There are several online certifications that can lead to very lucrative careers and pay handsomely. Online certifications can be earned via non-degree courses of study at colleges, universities, and technical schools.
Getting an online diploma or certificate can well prepare you for a profession that will support your quests. You don’t always need a long and expensive college degree to embark on a high-paying fulfilling career.
Online certification provide professionals options to improve their skills and improve their professional career path. It can also assist those individuals looking to make a career change.
Online certification has grown in the past few years and has doubled during the Coronavirus pandemic
Top Paying Online Certifications
• Website Design courses are widely available online and include a combination of technology and can open the doors to well-paying careers:
• Emergency medical technician is one of the best online certifications that may provide you with prerequisite training for other careers that require a certificate. As the field expands and becomes more competitive, it could become one of the highest paying certificate programs.
• A sound technician handles assembling, operating, and maintaining all the necessary technical equipment used for recordings. With their assistance, sound engineers can record, enhance, amplify, mix, or reproduce sound.
• A Medical Records Technician handles the documentation of all patient healthcare records. An online certificate program familiarizes them with medical records and filing system techniques. This is an in-demand career with great potential for growth.
• Personal training is a high-paying career with the potential to earn more by building your own client base, working for a high-paying company or training more elite clients. Several online certificate programs are available which combine print, online and in-person education.
• A nursing technician works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician to provide nursing care and support to patients. The demand for this occupation and online certifications is increasing yearly.
• If you enjoy helping people feel better, working as a massage therapist can be a great way to make a living. There are dozens of different specialties within this field including sports massage, acupressure, deep-tissue massage, and reflexology.
• If you’re the go-to person whom everyone turns to for technical assistance, working as a computer support specialist can be a very lucrative occupation. These professionals help companies and customers with software issues, login problems and other technical glitches.
• Those good with figures may want to consider a career in bookkeeping. Bookkeepers are responsible for the general ledger of a business or organization, and they keep a record of all its income and expenses.
• Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians help build and maintain HVAC systems in buildings. They specialize in various residential and commercial heating and cooling systems.
• Online certifications in paralegal studies helps individuals start a career as a paralegal. They gain professional competencies demanded by the profession including legal writing, reasoning, research skills, legal tools, and laws.
• Online certifications for Occupational Safety & Health Specialists are in demand and is one of the best-paid entry-level jobs. They focus on accident prevention and control, and the occupational safety and health of all workers in organizations.
• Real estate brokers can earn six figures with the right experience and skill set. To become a real estate broker and earn your certification involves a few classes and some testing.
FindLearnGrow Blog was established to serve as a bridge between Course Providers, Teachers, Tutors, Trainers and Students. We are making EDUCATION, LEARNING and SKILLS DEVELOPMENT far more accessible to all.
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Crime Scene Investigations
- How To Switch Careers In 7 Steps
- Accounting for Price Changes and Measures of Economic Activities
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand