D Publishing Extends Australian Publishing Market
- Author Marco Gustafsson
- Published January 20, 2012
- Word count 429
Dymocks, Australia’s largest bookseller is going to alter and grow the book industry in Australia and simultaneously stay ahead of competitors, by launching web-based book publishing service.
From October 2011, all Australians can use new digital service for creating and printing a family history for their personal use, or for writing, publishing, and selling the next great novel.
D Publishing, a new web-based book publishing service from Dymocks aims to support all Australians with stories to tell. As a complete, end to end service, D Publishing will enable authors to take control of the professional creation, publishing and distribution of books and ebooks, without the need for previous experience or expertise in this area. The service will allow these authors access to a world traditionally reserved for those who publish their books through large publishing houses.
According Dymocks the service is open to anyone. It is as much for individuals as it is for groups (e.g. charities or community groups), institutions or small and medium sized businesses.
"Dymocks is consistently looking for opportunities to support Australian authors, as well as areas where we can grow the local book industry. We are particularly interested in providing those authors, who have not previously had the opportunity to have their book published with a traditional publisher, the chance to take control of publishing their book from start to finish. Dymocks is firmly committed to bringing innovative and relevant initiatives, such as this publishing service, to the market", – Dymocks representative says.
The service will give budding authors the opportunity to publish one or thousands of books and provide them with access to a range of services including professional editing and feedback from the Dymocks community. D Publishing enables authors to create, improve, print, publish and distribute books and ebooks.
"The launch of this service also allows us to give something back to our community of Booklovers – offering them the opportunity to either publish their own books, or to read and provide their insight and feedback on the manuscripts of the budding authors and publishers who decide to use D Publishing", – Dymock’s manager says.
Once the website is up and running all budding authors and publishers will need is the draft book, preferably edited and proofread, as a MS Word document. They can then log onto the site and start producing and publishing their book with D Publishing.
Dymocks is keen to get authors to try out the service as soon as possible in order to gain feedback and recommendations on the areas we can improve, before the website is officially launched.
There are no posted comments.
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Must I Be A Good Writer For Me To Blog?
- How to write a final year project from chapter one to five
- Bhagavad-Gita - the Song of God! Eternal message of spiritual wisdom!
- It all began on a blustery Rainy Day…AND It all ended with a beautiful Sunset!
- English Grammar Rules
- Management: Successful Writing at Work
- How to Break Into Video Game Journalism
- Stress Associated with Student Life
- Hit writer's block? The advantages of hiring a resume writer
- 5 Resume Bloopers Which Could Be Wrecking Your Job Search
- 4 Top Reasons Why Resumes Are So Hard To Write
- If you think that bidding process is over after submitting the proposal, then think again.
- Survival through Sanitation Sensitization
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Public Speaking Book For Your Teenage Child
- How to Make Money on Facebook: Step by Step User Guide
- The 5 Skills Need to Become a Successful Content Writer
- Traits That Make the Best Paraphrasing Service Provider
- What are the 4 Cs of 21st century education?
- Important tips on writing your first tender bid
- Another Content Writer’s Inspiration: "My Work Process Explained"
- Know Some Hidden Facts about Professional CV Writers
- Top 10 Secrets of Successful Web Copywriting
- Tutorial Writing: How to Write Tutorials that Get Accepted
- 5 Writing Mistakes Students Need To Avoid!
- How to Write an Award-winning Business Plan
- Science Fiction, Adventure, Romance Books to Read Online on Amazon
- Letter to instructor
- Publisher’s Assignment
- 5 Effective Steps To Write An Essay Outline