Monitor Anyone Using Your Computer with REFOG Keylogger Software
- Author Pavel Mikhailov
- Published January 30, 2012
- Word count 502
It is important for parents to realize that the virtual world can be every bit as dangerous as the real world for children. The Internet is also an extremely valuable tool for communication, education and entertainment. In spite of this, it's still essential to recognize the fact that there is a darker side to the Internet which you do not want your children getting exposed to. Keylogger software provides parents with an opportunity to monitor their children's online activities. In addition to parental controls, you can be far more certain of your children's safety online.
The majority of family homes still do not have adequate monitoring in place. Many children have unrestricted and unmonitored access to the Internet and are free to do whatever they want including visiting sites with inappropriate content or conducting online relationships with people with malicious intentions. Parental control software is important and, while it should always be used on any family computer, it is simply not enough by itself. You also need to have the monitoring in place so that you know exactly what children are up to when they are using the computer. Keylogger software allows you to read messages sent, emails written, websites visited and anything else typed on the keyboard. Parents will be able to view the logs recorded by the software whenever they want and, if anything suspicious is found, they can deal with the problem before it gets out of hand.
Keylogger software is useful not only for monitoring children online; it's ideal for monitoring absolutely anyone who is using your computer. Whether you want to monitor teenagers, a spouse or staff in the workplace, keylogger software provides you with everything that you need. It's a truly versatile and powerful solution in the world of computer surveillance.
Keylogger software is almost as effective as looking over the shoulder of the person using the computer. It monitors every activity on the computer, making it a surefire way, for example, to catch a cheating spouse. You'll quickly see any inappropriate emails or messages sent to a member of the opposite sex. What's more is that only you, the owner of the computer, will ever need to know that it's running. The software runs invisibly and does not intervene. It's also protected by a master password just in case anyone does find out that it's running in the background.
There are a lot of keylogger solutions in the computer surveillance industry, so it can be a tough choice when it comes to choosing the right one. REFOG Keylogger is a full-featured solution for any computer running Windows. No special knowledge is required to install and set up the program. Within moments, you will have a complete computer surveillance solution in place. In addition to recording every keystroke, REFOG Keylogger also takes screenshots at specified intervals, providing you with a visual history of your computer's usage. Find out more at the official product homepage at refog.com. You can purchase and download the keylogger software here.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection