Monitor Anyone Using Your Macintosh Computer with a Keylogger for Mac
- Author Max Taiger
- Published January 27, 2012
- Word count 504
No one can reasonably deny the value that the Internet has as a medium of communication, education and entertainment. The web is also very useful for children, but there are dangers in the virtual world that parents need to be aware of. The virtual world can be just as dangerous as the real world, so it's essential that you carefully monitor your children online. Macintosh computers do provide an advanced set of parental controls to help restrict access to inappropriate content and these features are easy to set up and use straight out of the box. In spite of this, however, parental controls do not provide a decent enough monitoring solution and they're also prone to missing certain inappropriate content. A keylogger for Mac provides a way of thoroughly monitoring anyone using your computer. It's every bit as effective as standing right behind them.
REFOG Mac Keylogger is a very powerful solution since it monitors all activities carried out by anyone logged into the computer. This is perfect in homes with children, where the monitoring of youngsters online is often not sufficient enough. The keylogger for Mac can help you to protect your children, dealing with any bad situation before it can escalate out of control. REFOG Mac Keylogger provides you with everything you need to supervise your children and, while it does not prevent activities itself, it allows you to know exactly what is going on at all times. You should certainly not neglect the parental controls, since they block access to most inappropriate content. Adding a monitoring solution in the form of a keylogger for Mac provides everything that you need to keep your children safe in the virtual world. It records everything such as emails sent, websites visited and chat messages over instant messaging programs.
While REFOG Mac Keylogger is great for monitoring children online, it's also good for monitoring absolutely anyone else using your computer. Whether you want to use it to catch out a cheating spouse or as a way to ensure company policy is enforced in the workplace, REFOG Mac Keylogger provides you with great potential.
REFOG Mac Keylogger is a cutting-edge solution in the world of computer surveillance. It works with any Macintosh computer and it's easy to use, requiring no special knowledge to work with. It runs invisibly, so no one needs to know that it's running. Even if they do know, they will be unable to prevent the program from working thanks to a master password feature. The program also uses minimal system resources and it is completely unobtrusive.
REFOG Mac Keylogger works by recording every keystroke. This allows you to read things such as web addresses entered, message and emails sent and anything else entered using the keyboard. Screenshots are also recorded, providing a complete visual history of everything that has happened on the computer. Discover more at the official REFOG website at refog.com/mac-keylogger.html. You can read a detailed overview of the program's features here and purchase and download it online.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection