Windows 8 Password Recovery Tips
- Author Cao Yao
- Published February 11, 2012
- Word count 468
According to Wikipedia, a password is a secret word or string of characters that is used for authentication, to prove identity or gain access to a resource. The password should be kept secret from those not allowed access. And if you forget your Windows 8 password, you need to do Windows 8 password recovery.
No one can deny the important role a password plays in computer security, but a password may bring you serious troubles, even disasters. If you forgot Windows password without a password reset disk or an accessible administrator password, it's often suggested that you should reinstall Windows to get back in your PC. Under this circumstance, don't you think it's a big disaster for you if there're many confidential files on the computer?
What should you feel lucky is that various third party Windows password recovery tool could bring you out of this disaster, like Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery. It can help you instantly reset forgotten password on Windows 7/Vista/XP. But what if you forgot Windows 8 password? Although the new operating system hasn't come out, you can imagine some Windows 8 password recovery solutions. As we now, it's not at all like the Windows operating systems you've come to know over the past 25 years.
Like Windows 7 supporting fingerprint logon, Windows 8 is said to support facial logon, according to the earlier rumors on internet. A "detect human presence" API is in an early copy of Windows 8, according to an article on Slashgear. Details are scarce, but this could be related to facial recognition technologies noted in mid-2010 in Windows 8 planning documents that Microsoft shared with partners. So if you need to do Windows 8 password recovery, you can achieve it by using facial logon.
Besides, you can log on to Windows 8 through a graphical password instead of traditional text password if you fail to keep it in mind. When you logon the Windows 8 operating system, two ways are available: traditional text password and graphical codes. Graphical passwords are an alternative means of authentication for log-in intended to be used in place of conventional password; they use images, graphics or colors instead of letters, digits or special characters.
In Windows 8, the users can custom their own logon password in a 44 array picture. If a device of touch screen is in use, users can logon directly with touch on it. Besides the picture constituted by the 44 array, win 8 users can also choose a picture on computer to set the password after enter the operating system.
When your forget your Windows 8 password, maybe these Windows 8 password recovery tips can help you perform Windows 8 password reset. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has said that Windows 8 will launch in 2012, but the company hasn't been any more specific than that. Expect more details on Windows 8 in September, when Microsoft will hold the BUILD conference for developers.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection