Dog Blog- Learning Some Few Basics
- Author Charlie Mcmahon
- Published March 16, 2012
- Word count 408
You certainly have to read a dog blog if you have a dog. This will open your mind into a lot of things that can improve the well-being of your beloved pet. It can’t be denied that dog owners will face problems with regards to their dogs. This is the reason why you as a dog owner should know what to do incase your dog is doing unwanted things. Below are some of the things you should take note.
Research for commands
Try to get some ideas of the basic commands. Sit, stay and down are just some of the things you can command to your dog. Find specific information about how to train your dog with these commands. You can either buy a how to train a dog book or find a free information online.
How to initiate the commands
Engaging your dog to these commands might not be that easy. You still need to prepare your dog for it. You should not forget treats and other tools such as a clicker in order to start the basics before starting to give orders onto your dog. A dog blog is telling that clicker can be the most effective material you can use in order to condition your dog as preparation for his next level training.
How to prepare your dog for the training
Select an area that is away from distraction, tie your dog and grab some treats for him. Get your clicker, condition your dog that every after you click you’re going to give him a snack. This is the best preparatory training you can do in which you can find in a dog blog so that your dog won’t find it hard to get into the next level.
Start the training for the commands
After the clicker training, the next thing that you have to do is to begin the next level. Order your dog to stay, and repeat the process. After successfully training your dog to stay still, you can now proceed and train him to sit, and repeat the process for familiarization. Down, this command can be very difficult at first, but like other basic commands, your dog will certainly learn it.
All in all, making your dog learn new things doesn’t have to be so difficult, because you can now read a dog blog in order to find out things that can improve the behavior of your dog.
The Dog Bloggers are one of the top dog blog and dog product review sites on the web. A community for dogs and the people who love them. We talk about our adventures as dog owners and our favorite products and experiences. We may not be experts here at the dog blog, but we sure do love our pets. We’re hopeful that you will find our site useful and educational.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Get Rid of Raccoons: Removal & Control Services
- So You Think You Know About Raccoons?
- 6 Guinea Pig Care Mistakes
- How to Care for a Pet Tarantula
- The Truth about Exotic Moths
- Barrel Racing Horses
- The Different Types Of Parrots
- Owning a Pet Sugar Glider
- 3 crazy dangerous south american animals
- Monkeys in Space
- A Complete Introduction to Hamsters
- Positive reinforcement training with your pet fish
- The Reasons Dogs Go to the Bathroom After They Come Inside
- What is Characteristics of The Best Sugar Gliders
- Advice On Australian Shepherds
- Birds As Pets:What to Consider
- Bark Collar and Accompany Bark Dog Devices - Easy Ways to Control Barking
- Anti Bark Collar For Dog
- Exercising Your puppy utilizing a PetSafe Electrical Canine fence : Full week 1.
- Kodiak Brown Bear Hunting
- Alaskan Kodiak Bear
- Kodiak Brown Bears
- Kodiak Bear Vs Grizzly Bear
- What to Know About a Ferrets Care
- Kodiak Bear Vs Polar Bear
- Puppy Crate Training Your New Furry Friend
- The Benefits of Dog Clicker Training
- Help FREE Tony the Tiger!
- CUTEST Big Cat Contest! - *WIN Paw Painting!