The Importance of a Covering Letter
- Author Ravish Sarkar
- Published March 13, 2012
- Word count 621
The importance of a covering letter is all too often overlooked. It not only gives an insight into you as a person, it highlights any research you have undertaken about your potential employer and, crucially, how you will benefit that employer. There are many important messages to get across when covering letter writing. At Adducology, we like to think of it as a written speech – a speech which conveys who you are, what drives you and what makes you tick. Having recently brought out a new range of products we are able to offer the very best in tailored covering letter writing and show you how to make a lasting impression with your potential employer.
At Adducology, we offer a specialised service: we bring professional writers to you. The experts at Adducology have experience in writing covering letters and personal statements for a wide range of uses, from career applications to UCAS and Oxbridge applications. Matching a professional writer to your needs, we are able to create a compelling covering letter or personal statement targeting a specific company or area of work. It is this that sets Adducology apart as a consultancy and it is this that we pride ourselves on. Of course, this process is a two-way dialogue and your personal consultant will ensure that your thoughts and wishes are taken into account so that the end result will be exactly what you are after – an impressive body of writing which demonstrates your skills, your passion and your flare. Outstanding covering letter writing is fundamental to catching the eye of hiring managers. Your covering letter is an opportunity to highlight your strengths and to demonstrate how well you would fit in at your potential employer’s company or organisation. Your covering letter can provide information about the talents and experience you have that are directly relevant to your career choice. It’s another chance to explain how a particular qualification or experience has helped you develop the skills you have, and to highlight your talents and expertise. Adducology offer a range of products that can also help from CV writing to interview training and for those applying to university they also offer UCAS personal statement reviews.
It is a fundamental to target your covering letter appropriately taking into account the reader and the organisation for which you are applying. Never send out identical covering letters which fail to mention specific details about the employer. It's much better to show you’ve taken time to research the company and to demonstrate you know exactly what they do. Make it clear you’ve thought about which skills are relevant to them and how you can provide these skills. It’s more worthwhile to spend time writing ten personalised covering letters than to send out 100 identical ones. The tone is also critical, when applying for most jobs you should use clear, business-like language. However, this is not always the case. If you're applying for a creative role, such as a designer, you could show off your originality through your style of language and its tone. Use your judgment based on what you can find out about the company and their approach to hiring, and on your own language skills. If you don’t think you can get it right, stick to the tried and trusted formal methods! It's essential that you make a good impression at the start of your covering letter. You'll do this if you include the appropriate details and grab the employer's attention right from the outset. If you are interested in making the most of your covering letter speak to one of the Adducology team about the covering letter writing service and take your career to the next step.
At Adducology we bring best professional writers to you to create a perfect Covering Letter to target a specific company or area. And offer You
Covering Letter Writing Service To make more powerfull CVArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Switch Careers In 7 Steps
- Accounting for Price Changes and Measures of Economic Activities
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!