How to choose a romantic perfume
- Author Roxanne Taylor
- Published February 24, 2012
- Word count 501
There are a number of occasions when you may want to wear your most romantic perfume, including a special first date, Valentine’s Day or on your wedding day. It can also be the ideal present for a loved one, to make them feel truly special and feminine. A romantic perfume should arouse a feeling of femininity, excitement and also be unique to their personality.
It should be sweet, fresh and innocent, and create an air of mystery. The romantic perfumes you choose to wear should suit your personality and make you feel at your most confident. They can also be adapted to suit the setting, whether it is out for a romantic dinner, on a romantic holiday or for a quiet night at home with your partner.
The right romantic perfumes can really help to set a romantic scene and take you back to those special events in your life. It should evoke that feeling of falling in love for the first time.
Some of the ingredients to look out for in your romantic fragrances include pink peonies and sandalwood, which will create a fresh, innocent and enticing aroma. You can find these in many perfumes on the market at the moment, and these will guarantee to make you feel special.
White musk and white floral notes are also common fragrances found in perfumes, which create a feminine fragrance, ideal for those cosy nights relaxing by the fire. If you are choosing a perfume for your big day, you may want to look out for scents such as lotus flower, fresh day lillies and freesia, which give a luxurious and romantic aroma. These will also give an innocent aroma and fresh feeling.
Vanilla and black cherry are other ingredients which exude romance, and make you feel as confident as you’d like to be. They will also help you to portray your sultry and passionate side. If you want to inject some excitement into your life, fragrances such as fruity florals will help you to achieve this.
There are many perfumes on the market at the moment, which are designed to help you release your true romantic side. Fragrances such as Romance by Ralph Lauren are perfect for this purpose, as it contains scents such as lotus flower, white violet, fresh day lillies and soft musk, to create a soft, fresh and romantic image. Choose those scents which help you to create the perfect impression for that special night in. They should make you feel special and relaxed.
The important thing to remember when choosing romantic perfumes, whether it is for yourself or as a present for that special lady in your life, is that it should suit the personality of the individual. The perfume should be unique and you can combine a variety of different romantic scents to create the perfect one to suit your own self. The best thing to do is check the ingredients first and try a few until you select the right one for you.
Roxanne Taylor lives in Lancashire in the North East of England in the UK and works in partnership with Perumeplusdirect , an innovative and fashionable shopping web site for perfumes cosmetics and fragrances.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency