A Computer Data Security System Should Prevent Data Leakage!
- Author Edward Robin
- Published April 20, 2012
- Word count 495
If you work in an organization where all the computers are connected to a local network, the information that goes out of and into that network stays highly insecure provided that no network or file level security has been duly implemented on it. In this technology age, when more or less everything has gone digital while technology has been advancing at a rather faster pace, most of the organizations have adopted network based computing system to carry out a safe communication with their clients and to keep record of all the data being sent to and received from one place to another.
When a huge volume of sensitive corporate information is being transferred into and out of the network, there is always a chance that some bad internet guys manage to break into your networks and steal your information or damage your systems.
To fend off all these data security threats and expected external attacks, a complete data security system must be established to secure the network against all type of malicious content, unauthorized intruders as well as against the lost or leakage of your private and confidential data. Or at the very least, a reliable and strong file and folder encryption software should be installed and used to have your data secured from unauthorized access.
For a quick and effective action to protect your files and password protect folders a reliable and fast computer data security application should be used that is capable of alerting you whenever someone tries to make unauthorized access to your files.
Computer systems are being used in every walk of life ranging from studying to banking, from investing to shopping and communicating among groups and individuals. For this reason, the need of securing and keeping all your personal and private information secure arises so that it will not get into wrong hands.
There are some bad guys whom we called hackers, crackers or intruders, who do not bother about the laws, and are constantly in the quest of finding out new ways to hack into your computer so that they can gain control of your computer to launch attacks on the entire network. This is usually done by infecting a computer or the network with a malicious program which can be a virus, malware, adware or any other malicious coding.
The only possible way to prevent data leakage because of any such breaches in security is to make sure that your data is protected with effective and industry reliable file encryption software. This is because only file encryption software can protect your files from getting accessed by unauthorized users.
You can prevent hacking attempts by disconnecting the computer from the network when it is not in use. However, this will not prevent offline threats to your data, for instance someone from your organization may try to steal your valuable information while you are away. So the wise solution is to protect your data with an industry reliable encryption program.
Edward Robin is the Marketing Manager at NewSoftwares Inc., a Beaverton based data protection and Information Security Company that provides security software to password protect folders and drives.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection