Convert EDB to PST file after Exchange server corruption
- Author Julie Desouza
- Published May 16, 2012
- Word count 512
The database file of the exchange server is known as EDB files and it is useful for keeping user’s mailbox safe. EDB file is nothing but a pointer for one’s outlook profile through which one can search his/her sent and received emails on the server using MS outlook. The corruption of EDB file cost a lot to a user because he/she then, cannot access his/her emails, calendar, contacts and other vital information from the mail box on the exchange server due to this corruption, it hampers one’s work schedule and also leaves the running project at stake. Hence to come out of this situation one needs to find a way out from ruining his/her business. In this case EDB to PST Tool is of great help, which can recover the EDB file flawlessly.
People using laptops and computers often face crashing of hard disk. It often happen that disturbance in Exchange Server indicates a hard disk failure and one gets worried because crash of hard disk often leads to loss of data and information, but it’s not correct. The hard disk experts can easily recover the data from the hard disk. One can also manage to recover the EDB file from damaged hard disk but, at times the EDB files also gets corrupt. Flashing of error messages indicates the corruption of EDB file. This is a situation of trauma because the EDB file is corrupted one cannot use his/her mailbox. The mails, documents, contacts, calendars attachment, etc all are lost and the user cannot access it anymore. Hence to save these documents one should convert the EDB file to a PST file immediately.
For converting an EDB file to a PST file, one must use an EDB to PST converter software. It is the most appropriate option for recovering user’s mailboxes and emails stored in EDB file of MS Exchange server. Quick Recovery for EDB to PST - Exchange Recovery Software restores the mailbox efficiently. The mailbox generally lapse due to improper shut down of MS Exchange Server, JET engine errors, shutdown due to power outage, virus attack etc . Once the .EDB file and .STM files are repaired and restored it is then saved to a new PST file of MS Outlook. These PST files can easily be exported in the Exchange Server. This EDB recovery software recovers the file so effectively that mailboxes, Emails, contacts, journals, calendars, attachments etc can be retrieved. For EDB to PST conversion one needs to follow certain steps as follows:-
• First download the EDB to PST tool and then install in your computer.
• The corrupt EDB file is then selected.
• Then the recovery mode is selected.
• The selected EDB file is scanned. After the scanning process completes, the recovered mailbox is displayed in left panel from where one can verify the recovered items.
Then a particular mailbox is selected which is to be converted into PST file and then that mailbox is saved at a particular location. Thus the EDB file converted to PST file.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection