How To Apply The Law Of Attraction To achieve your goals and become A Millionaire
- Author Linda Boertjens
- Published June 2, 2012
- Word count 759
What exciting times we live in! More people are now "wakened" to the idea of being able to direct their destiny. I have come across a lot of people wanting to apply the Law of Attraction, particularly to attract more wealth and fortune into their lives. It is probably one of the most important areas for which people truly see a change to transform their reality. At the same time I have read numerous books and articles devoting at least one chapter to this topic. In this article I thought I'd share some of the techniques I came across and techniques I use myself.
The first recommended technique is to really see yourself as a millionaire and feel yourself already being a millionaire. Focus on wearing clothes that make you feel prosperous and doing the things a millionaire does, such as looking at amazing houses and going out for lunch. Really focus on wealth and abundance instead of on lack or limitations, not having enough etc as that is what you will keep getting otherwise. If you think you "need" money then that is exactly what you will be attracting to your life: more "needing"! If you feel broke, guess what... you will attract more "broke-ness" to your reality.
On the other hand, if you focus on an abundance of money flowing into your life and you really feel this abundance in every fibre of your body, you will create "money attracting vibes"! The interesting thing is that the more you focus on abundance in your life, the more the "standard" in your mind shifts towards having money. Combined with the right action you will eventually attract that wealth into your reality. Your ideas and feelings shift from "I don't have money" to "I am receiving more and more money" to eventually actually having it.
Another technique is to visualize your actual fortune. If your goal
is to become a millionaire, then write out a check made out to you for 1 million dollars and hang it somewhere in your house where you will see it often. Better still, make copies and hang them all around your house! Visualize a stream of money flowing into your life, like a river. Or visualize your bank account with a million dollars in it. You could even print out a bank statement, white out the amount and replace it with a huge number. See yourself with a full wallet, happily paying diner for a group of friends. Or anything else that you wish you could do if you had the money. Becoming a millionaire is great, but I assume you have this goal because you have some ideas as to how to spend it once earned. So really see yourself already wealthy! What you see in your imagination, is what you will eventually see for real with your eyes! This method is called "vivid visualization" and is extremely powerful. By practicing it, you will find that your self-image begins to conform to these new images in your mind. You are literally growing into the new successful person you intent to become.
A key factor here is to stop worrying about HOW it will come to you. The universe will take care of that, you need to believe that and focus on positive feelings and vibrations. This will attract the events, circumstances and people into your life to make your goal a reality. Look at your million dollar check and feel the feelings of having that money right now. How would you spend it? How would it feel to spend that kind of money?
A final important point to know, is that if you don't have enough money right now, it means you are blocking the flow of money into your life, with your thoughts. Your wallet speaks very clearly about the vibrations you are sending out into the universe about money at this present moment. So have a really good look at your own beliefs about money. If your beliefs are limiting and scarce, you will need to address this before you can attract your true fortune. You can work on a more positive and abundant belief system by using affirmations. Use affirmations like "I am so happy and excited that I am now attracting a flow of money into my life" or "I easily attract money like a magnet".
Combine the vivid visualization technique with empowering affirmations and the action steps you need to further your goals. This creates a powerful process, and gets you on your way to becoming a millionaire!
Linda Boertjens is Co Founder of OrangePeel Systems, an innovative company focused on helping you to achieve your goals in life by offering education and their unique Vision Board software tool called "Vision Board Studio", see: http://www.visualizeyourgoals.com NOW to learn more! Linda can be reached via email at email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Six Ingredients of a Perfect Goal
- How to Get Freelance Writing Job
- What is your true passion [Self assessment guide]
- What is Behavior-Based Goal Setting?
- A New Year & A New Career
- Museums and the Marathon Man
- Start Again Today
- Reaching Your Goals Begins Here
- What is Your Word-of-the-Year for 2015?
- Essential Life Skills You Could Master This Summer
- Enhance Self Esteem - How Your DNA Could Be Involved?
- Youngest Entrepreneurs - Keeley Tillotson and Erika Welsh
- How To Generate Ideas For Greatness
- "Life With Woody" ten inspiring quotes than can strengthen your self
- Conquer The Obstacles to Achieving Your Goals In Life
- Poor Qualities to Avoid If you'd like to Realize All your Goals
- Goal Setting / Where Do You Want To Be In Your Life?
- Ten Surefire Ways to get frustrated about visualization or fail at it
- How To Create A Vision Board And Attract Your Goals
- Stop Existing And Start Living!
- Be SMART when Setting Goals
- Create Greater Success with Effective Goal Setting
- Helping Others to Progress Creates Business Success
- Rear View Mirror
- Truly Accomplishing Goals that Matter
- Are Your Affirmations Positive? How to Do Them Right
- The Successful Mindset
- Profession Planning Goals -- Have Concrete Career Focussed Goals Today
- Personal and Career Planning Goal Setting : Set Positive Job and Career Goals